.: Blog of a pure mage ~��â�š���» [BORED TO DEATH]

Intro:

Hi, and welcome to my blog. I've decided to make a pure mage (His name is Werkmanner) a few days ago. I got bored on my main; 8r34ch3z0r. The reasons why I made this pure:

- I've see a lot of mage pures own higher people. I want to be one of those owning people. :P

- I got bored lol xD

- You can make a lot of money from it.

[hide=My goals]

- 20 defence (for full mystic robes)

- 60+ magic

- I want to complete one of the Mage arena mini games (The one in the Wilderness, not the one in Al-Kharid), preferrably Saradomin (I love the color blue. His cape is blue xD <3: )

- Complete Horror from the deep (For a zamorak prayer book)(Not sure if this is really needed)

- 43 prayer (Not sure if this is really needed)

- 50 hitpoints[/hide]

My training method:

I'm going to train at the lesser demons first, (I'm F2P at this moment, I will upgrade to P2P as soon as possible) I will probably stay here untill I get 50 hitpoints. After that I will train at the Mage Training Arena (The one in Al-Kharid, not the wilderness 1) and if that gets boring, I might go play a few rounds of Pest Control.

[hide=Training at the lessers]My outfit:

mygearar8.png

Wizard hat, Wizard robe, Blue skirt, Anti-Dragon shield, Fire staff, leather gloves, leather boots and an Amulet of magic.

metraininatlessersrf8.png

I've got enough minds for level 64 magic banked, I hope that will be enough for 50 Hitpoints. Yes, I am training with fire strike, simply because it's is the cheapest way of training :oops:.

[/hide]

[hide=Mage training Arena]mages_book.png

The mage book, that will be my goal. It's my goal, because I will make; lots of experience and some profit from it , enough to buy me runes to pk with ::'

I already have the runes in green, the runes in red is what I still need.

Runes needed:

Laws: Around 1500 (1300/1500)

Natures: Around 2300

Cosmics:

Diamond - 750

Total cost in gp and profit:

Costs 1.382.500gp (Diamond) = 3,917,500gp Profit

[/hide]

[hide=Day by day progress][hide=Day 1 (8-05-2007)]I'm going to start a day to day record of what I do now. Might be more fun to read and to make.

Starting experience:

I started of pretty good, I died at the lessers with 5k minds and 10k airs, and, even worse: My outfit -.-.

Got back to money making on 8r34ch3z0r. I bought myself 3k chaos runes, to speed things up a little bit, and I'll buy myself a month membership tomorrow.

Yay! Just got my first rune drop on Werkmanner :P

firstrunedropju9.png

Also got my first 100k exp ::'

100kexpgx8.png

Yay! Another rune med:

2derunedropap0.png

And finally:

werkmanner.gif

I am now in the highscores, so I could add this sweet progress bar ^^.

I think lady Fortune is on my side now lol:

3demedxu3.png

Im off for today, hasn't been a great day, hopefully Ill get some more experience tomorrow ^^.

Ending experience:

[/hide]

[hide=Day 2 (9-05-2007)]

Starting experience:

Hehehe, finally, a great milestone in my pures life:

highalchzl1.png

I got lured at the lessers ..

Some noob attacked a lesser and ran to my safe spot .. the lesser attacked me, and because I wasnt paying attention, I died.. didn't loose much though, I was about to leave, so all I lost was a bit of money, and my outfit.

Darn it, Icame back out of town, and unfortunately, the wallie cards were sold out atm.

I have to come back tomorrow, so, no membership for me today.

Here's my 2nd 100k exp:

200kwd9.png

And another (4th) rune med:

4rmdg9.png

Ending experience:

[/hide]

[hide=Day 3 (10-05-2007)]

Starting experience:

I've money clue hunting for a while on 8r34ch3z0r, not much luck though yet.

Ending experience:

!?![/hide][/hide]

Current levels

Attack: 1 (And I'm planning on keeping it that way)

Strength: 1 (Will be at level 20 after I've completed Horror from the deep)

Defence: 20 (Won't be training this anymore)

Ranged: 1 (Will be at level 20 after I've completed Horror from the deep)

Magic: 58 (Long way to go)

Hitpoints: 43 (Long way to go)

Prayer: 1 (I think I will do a few quests to get this up, I don't have that much money to finance it all the way to 43 :oops:)

Combat level: 44

[hide=Progress]

Saradomin's Strike:

werkmanner.gif

Entangle:

werkmanner.gif

Teleblock:

werkmanner.gif

[/hide]

[hide=Bank][hide=Bank (08-05-2007)]bankgh1.png

It's kind of nooby, I know, but I hope it will become better after a while. [/hide]

[hide=Bank (09-05-2007)]

bankqd5.png

A little better, but still nooby, I hope to see it getting some members stuff soon. The money is for the MTA training runes btw.[/hide][/hide]

[hide=Profit]

Total money spent: 2.100.000 gp

Total money gained: 40.000 gp

Total profit: -2.050.000 gp[/hide]

[hide=Random pictures]Me kissing a frog:

frogao7.png[/hide]

Suggestions:

Do you have suggestions or tips? Please feel free to tell me. :-)

HYT!

If you see me, don't hesitate to HYT me. :P(My pure's name is Werkmanner, and my main's name is 8r34ch3z0r)

I'll update this as soon as possible with some pictures, maybe a bank picture. ;-)

Happy Scaping

8r34ch3z0r.gif

Click signature for my blog to richness!

Oo, someone else that is poor like me. :D Gl with your mager and happy staking...

I'm not going to stake.. I think..

Im kind of like .. erm .. a noob when it comes to pking/staking .. xD lol

Btw, any kind of advice concerning pking/staking is very welcome ^^

8r34ch3z0r.gif

Darn, I just got an evil chicken event whilst training at the lessers, I had to run, and died. :cry: Lost all my runes. Darn ... I'm going to craft some natures at 8r34ch3z0r now to make some money.

8r34ch3z0r.gif

Alrighty, totally forgot that I still had some natures on 8r34ch3z0r, I sold all of em, and, here comes the best part.. I've got enough minds/airs for 50 hitpoints now ^^

8r34ch3z0r.gif

ah to bad, but take experience from this and only take like 5k minds max with you :wink: .

But anyway goodluck and i thougth the official world was world 7 but im not completely sure

Scout_ivar.png

Barrows drops: guthan helm x1, torags hammers x1, karils top x1, ahrims staff x1

ah to bad, but take experience from this and only take like 5k minds max with you :wink: .

But anyway goodluck and i thougth the official world was world 7 but im not completely sure

Won't take more then 10k+ anymore lol :-w O:)

8r34ch3z0r.gif

Same place, same outfit, same spell. I did that on my pure also! Ahh good times good times, powning lessers with fire strike, works by the way, hits almost max hit all the time.

Im kind of like .. erm .. a noob when it comes to pking/staking .. xD

If you have enough money just fun people for a while. Idk if you know what that means but it's just basically dueling without staking any thing. Get a partner if you can, and just practice.. oh, and one big thing.. make sure you're watching what rules your opponent is offering before you accept.

I'm not that accustomed to p2p pking so you'll have to ask someone else about that....

Sry to hear you died, but you're not alone... I was training by a mage at the same place when he died, got 33k minds and 99k fires from the loot. :shock:

The ULTIMATE Runescape weapon

Im kind of like .. erm .. a noob when it comes to pking/staking .. xD

If you have enough money just fun people for a while. Idk if you know what that means but it's just basically dueling without staking any thing. Get a partner if you can, and just practice.. oh, and one big thing.. make sure you're watching what rules your opponent is offering before you accept.

I'm not that accustomed to p2p pking so you'll have to ask someone else about that....

Sry to hear you died, but you're not alone... I was training by a mage at the same place when he died, got 33k minds and 99k fires from the loot. :shock:

Thx for the advice :P

8r34ch3z0r.gif

Finished making some bows on 8r34ch3z0r. Ill update the bank pic in a sec. I think I have enough money for a while now though. :P And I hope it's enough for that Magers book ::'

8r34ch3z0r.gif