MY own desert treasure guide!!!!!!

mustang_gt79

this is how i did desert treasure :D

getting started :

get to shantay pass and get waterskins , desert robes , maybe food ( normally not needed ) fly to bandit camp ( 200gp with flying carpet )

there talk to the archeologist , he gives u a scroll and u must birng it to terry balando ( digsite exam expert ) in the exman centre near the digsite

he'll give a the book with traduction , bring it back to the archeologist

he want to trade the reward 50-50 ( he the gold u the special stuff ,etc..)

agree it !! then go south of bandit camp . talk to eblis about the history

( selct every option ) ask abotu the diamonds of azzanadra .

agree to help eblis ( he needs 12 magic logs ( cut self or buy ) 6 molten glass , ashes ( light a fire and wait ) , blood rune ( buy in magic guild or from other players , charcoal ( can be obtained in digsite ( not quest ) , and regular bones ( kill man or whatever ) give it to him and hell tell you to join him at teh mysticall mirrors ( east of where he was before when u gave him the stuff

ALSO remember , when u carrying a diamond during the quest , u may across lvl 95 stanger that attacks u with dragon dagger (p) !!!

now comes the hardest part of the quest ...

THE BLOOD DIAMOND

getting diamond of blood :

go to canifis and talk to malak in the pub , he tells u how to kill dessous ( the guardian of blood diamond )

with a silver pot anchanted by priest of entrana with fresh blood , crushed garlic , and spices in it

now get a silver bar ( mine or buy ) and bring it to rauntaun in draynor sewers ( no hammer required ) then go to entrana ( dont bring any armor on the boat ) go to the monastery of entarna and talk to the high priest ( he will enchant it for you ) then teleport to ardougne or take boat ( via port sarim to karamja and them brimhaven to ardougne ( cost 60gp in total ) there buy spices and garlic from the stall or either steal it :P

then go back to canifis , talk to malak and he will put fresh blood in it ( fresh blood from u so u will take 5 damage ) now prepare for "the" battle against dessous ! i killed him with melee ( magic is good too but with the robes u will take more damage ( maybe 20+ ) so i would recommend melee . bring full rune ( or aither full dragon ) with dragon scimmy , a super set , 2 prayer potions (4) or either 2 (3) , i would say like 15 sharks , str ammy , gloves that gives str bonus ( i did with mithril because i died 1 time ) and climbing boots ( give +2 str bonus ( runes boots give that too but rune boot are 190k) )the pot of anchanted pot with blood , crush. Garlic and spices ( needed ! )ring of life can be useful ! ( i should recommend that ) now use the pot on the tomb ( maybe drink your super set ( 1 dose of each pot ( strength attack and def ) )when the lvls are getting low again dirnk another dose , also use protect from magic because the bats will hit you 5-5 everytime ( cant miss )with d scimmy or whip it will be easy :) also wtach your prayerand drink when needed ,

when hes dead ull see no diamond , your character will be mad , go back to malak and he will give u the diamond of blood

CONGRAGULATIONS u have now the diamond of blood

THE SMOKE DIAMOND

now the diamond of smoke ( the easyest of all )

go to the desert with tinderbow needed ! , mage robes , like 50 water wave or 70 water blast charges , also a facemask , like 5 sharks or lobsters ( no panic the dust devils lvl 90 are not agressive ( only fire giants are agressive )

also birng ice gloves ( obtained from ice queen ), go to desert , to pollinvneach , there go west until u see smokey well , go down with your facemask an other stuff ( dont forget 1 prayer potion (3) )

there go to north-east and light the torch , then go southeast andlight the torch , then northwest andlight the torh then south west and light it

got to burned chest ( near the southwest torch to burn , pick up the burned key , walk until you see a door , open it , now begins the figth .....

use protect from melee ( he dont uses magic ) and water wave-blast him

he is really easy to kill , when hes dead pick up the diamond or teleport away

C0NGRAGULATIONS u have now the smoke diamond

THE SHADOW DIAMOND ..........

this demon looks very hard but it isn't , just bring full initiate , 4-5 prayer potions (3) or (4) ( depends if your lower lvl ) , a dds ( no ddp or it will take mutch time longer ), food !!! sharks ( or manta rays ( but harder to get , manta rays heal 22 ))and also str ammy , gloves that give str bonus , climbing boots ( why u no u see it at blood diamond guide ) , 2 super sets , ring of visibility and maybe life ring ( if u do this its not needed but u can bring just in case ....... ) go to ardougne picknick place with your ring of visibility on , there run ( shown on map but i dont have 1 =/when he appears , kill the lvl 103 , u can kill him with the dagger ( dont use specials !! ) . Now the real battle starts , the lvl 174!!!! , posion him with some special attacks , then run the north ( where its like a scickle ) he will get stuck , but the skeletons lvl 80 and shadow hounds lvl 63 too ! BUT WATCH OUT TO NOT BE LOG OUT , SO MOVE !!!!! or de emotes or send messages to friend but not log out or u have big problem when he has low hp , when the poison is over , hell lose like 6/10 hp ( he has 160 hp so first he will lose 96/160 hp , poison him again, with many luck ( cause i can almost never hit him ! He has loads of defence stats , and i hitted him 14-0 and hes was not poisoned but next time i did 2-0 and he was posioned so look good , do not wait 1 hour and hes not poisoned =/ after like 30 secs the first poison will do damage , if not hes not posioned , when hes dead , pick up the diamond and teleport away , but when u die at the same time , the diamond will be laying on the ground and i can take him normally .

CONGRAGULATIONS !!!!!!!!!!!!!! the highest lvl has been defeated , u almost done the quest!!

THE ICE DIAMOND.....

this is the hardest demon in my opinion .... what you need to brign ifrst is a chocolate cake , 2 super restores, like 70 times fire bolt spell runes , 1 prayer potion (3) or (4) ,climbing boots, mage robes ( i did with zamorak ones ( the red ones )) lobsters,and teleport runes ( like dammy ones or a teletablet ) teleport to trollheim or with games necklase to games room . Then go up ( to death plateau ) wtach out for thrower trolls ( they can hit 10+ ) then climb up the wall with climbing boots on ,go up climb above the rocks , enter the stronghold , the go through the thrower trolls ( the ones just where trollheim is ) then u come to a path where ice will fall , there is a little troll cryring for hes dammy and mommy talk to him and give him a chocolate cake ( use on him , wtach out to not eat itself !! ) , he says that a bad man kidnapped he's parent because they stole hes diamond , and the child will give u the diamond if u free his parents, then squeeze trough the ice gate , when u squeeze through it , every 10 seconds ( + - ) u will lose 1 level of all your stats , u will also lose energy and the bar of special attack , first off , kill 5 trolls lvl 120-124 because the cavern will be blocked by ice ,

use fire bolt to kill 5 trolls , when they are dead , teleport away , get 4 prayer poitons (3) , a weapon , d scimmy or whip, 4 super restores , charks or manta rays or lobsters , climbing + [bleep]ed boots ( u can get spined boots by giving climbing boots + iron bar to the guy in buthorpe , hes house is marked by anvil , hell make u [bleep]ed boots ) and mage spells ( fire bolt again recommended ) , then go again to the trolls , then the small cavern will be free , then walk a bit because your energy will be to 0% by the icy path effect,

then use portect from melee when walking through the wolves ( lvl 132-135 ) they can hit constant 15+ !!!!) then kamil will appear , put your protect from melee on, he can hit 23+ , teh ice barrage does'nt any mutch damage , hit him with water bolt , u ccan hit canostant 7+ nomally , do not forget to drink prayer potions and restores !!!!!!!!!! and eat food or ull be dead in no time ( bring like 15 sharks!!!!!!! ) when hes dead , walk to the west , until u see an icy path , put your [bleep]ed boots on and climb on it , u will fall and take 2 damage sometimes , bu you still lose stats !!!!!! continue walking on path , then squeeze trough big gate continue the path , there u see 2 giant ice crystalls , smach them open with your weapon, then the parent will take u to the child and he give u the diamond !

CONGRAGULATIONS u have completed the hardest diamond of the quest !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE PYRAMID !!!!

u should be very happy now , u almost done the quest !!!!!!!!!

now get , 1 praye potion (4) or (3) , like 10 lobsters , the 4 diamond ( blood ,smoke , shadow and ice ) energy pots or starnge fruits , go to the shantay pass , take a trip to the bandit camp withflying carpet , then go to eblis at the mirrors , u can always speak to him , under the mirrors there should be a pyramid , put the diamond in their obelisk ( the red is blood , the black-grey is shadow , the white,blue one is ice and the grey 1 is smoke ) then climb the stairs and enter (go down teh ladder )

then follow the map of pyramid ( but i dont have 1 =/ ) , speak with azzanadra, and.............

quest

complete!!!

( when u want to change again to modern magics , just go to the back or pyramid , there enter a tunnel and you will be at the latar and azzanadra !!!

if u saw some incorrect things say it now !! pm me in game or say it on the forums ( here )

mithmdefcape,mustang%20gt79.gif

~~back to f2p~~

not to bad but maybe you could add some pics

and maybe make the lay-out better because its not realy clear where you start talking about what you should take and what to wear

hope it helps and if you use this it will make the guide nicer ::'

proud owner of a Quest Cape

^achieved on 18/02/07^

rick1250.png

i dont have pics of dungeons and pyramidbut i dont know if i can use the pics from rune tips quest guide :?
Why not use there pictures as you already used there infomation, no different there, you still didn't give credit.

This guide sucks there no lay out, or grammer I doubt you spent more then 20 mins on this.

This guide sucks there no lay out, or grammer I doubt you spent more then 20 mins on this.

My views exactly, don't just use huge paragraphs, and there's also plenty of guides on this subject already.

There's a sticky to good guide writing, read it before you make another guide.

t3hshabster.png

hmmmm clean it up a bit, i suggest maging damis with earth blast, after speccing him, i did that and it works very well, i only used like 8 prayer potions, most of them because i misclicked a bit, and turned retaliate off for half the fight, and because i was scared....kamil is VERY dangerous, (2 spawned on me..) but with fire bolt and some restore potions you will be fine.

other then that, fairly decent guide.

i just did the quest@ lvl 77 comb ( i had 44 pray)

merlin7771.png

merlin7771.png

merlin7771.png

i dont have pics of dungeons and pyramidbut i dont know if i can use the pics from rune tips quest guide :?
Why not use there pictures as you already used there infomation, no different there, you still didn't give credit.

lol ok ill make lay out and pics

~~back to f2p~~

Good, but could be better, maybe add pics and lay it out better.

Also, i think this may have just been slightly altered from a quest guide somewhere.

NO I DONT COPYED IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: i write it myself !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and if u dont believe i writed it in the "text" program :XD: :XD:

~~back to f2p~~

Good, but could be better, maybe add pics and lay it out better.

Also, i think this may have just been slightly altered from a quest guide somewhere.

NO I DONT COPYED IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: i write it myself !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and if u dont believe i writed it in the "text" program :XD: :XD:

This kinda looks like a guide that been copied, then all grammer, and pictures taken out. IF not, then add pix, and put some grammer in it. I actully kinda doubt that you actully did DT.

Owned_Nex.png

Dungeoneering isn't a skill.

I'm faster than bots at Sorceress Garden.

PM me if you want to chat. My PM is always off.

My keyboard is on fire. Want some?

5.5/10, sorry this looks like it was taken directly from Tip.it and just retyped (horribly) by you. Please use spell check and better grammar, it was almost impossible to read through, and do not use the excuse of not being english, because i am from turkey, just learning english now, and it is not that hard to have common courtesy. thank you.

URL=http://www.runeweb.net/]pureelf+lord.png[/url]

[hide]

This is how I did Desert Treasure :D

Getting started :

Get to shanty pass and get water skins, desert robes, maybe food (normally not needed) fly to bandit camp (200gp with flying carpet)

there talk to the archaeologist , he gives you a scroll and you must bring it to terry balando (dig site exam expert) in the exam centre near the dig site he'll give a the book with introduction, bring it back to the archaeologist .

He wants you to split the reward 50-50 (he the gold you the special stuff, etc.)

Agree!! Then go south of bandit camp . talk to Eblis about the history

(select every option) ask about the diamonds of Azzanadra .

agree to help Eblis (he needs 12 magic logs (cut self or buy) 6 molten glass, ashes (light a fire and wait), blood rune (buy in magic guild or from other players), charcoal (can be obtained in dig site (not quest), and regular bones (kill man or whatever) give it to him and hell tell you to join him at the mystical mirrors (east of where he was before when you gave him the stuff)

ALSO remember , when you carrying a diamond during the quest , you may across lvl 95 stranger that attacks you with dragon dagger (p) !!!

Now comes the hardest part of the quest ...

THE BLOOD DIAMOND

Getting diamond of blood :

Go to Canifis and talk to Malak in the pub, he tells u how to kill Dessous (the guardian of blood diamond)

with a silver pot enchanted by priest of Entrana with fresh blood, crushed garlic, and spices in it

Now get a silver bar (mine or buy) and bring it to Rauntaun in Draynor sewers (no hammer required) then go to Entrana (Don't bring any armour on the boat) go to the monastery of Entarna and talk to the high priest ( he will enchant it for you ) then teleport to Ardougne or take boat ( via port Sarim to Karamja and them Brimhaven to Ardougne (costs 60gp in total) there buy spices and garlic from the stall or either steal it :P

then go back to Canifis, talk to Malak and he will put fresh blood in it (fresh blood from you so you will take 5 damage) now prepare for "the" battle against Dessous ! I killed him with melee (magic is good too, but with the robes you will take more damage (maybe 20+) so i would recommend melee. bring full rune (or either full dragon) with dragon scimmy, a super set, 2 prayer potions (4) or either 2 (3), I would say like 15 sharks , str ammy , gloves that gives str bonus ( i did with mithril because i died 1 time ) and climbing boots (gives +2 str bonus (runes boots give that too but rune boot are 190k))the pot of enchanted pot with blood, crush. Garlic and spices (needed!) ring of life can be useful! (I should recommend that) now use the pot on the tomb (maybe drink your super set (1 dose of each pot (strength attack and def))when the lvls are getting low again drink another dose , also use protect from magic because the bats will hit you 5-5 every time (cant miss) with d scimmy or whip it will be easy :) also watch your prayer and drink when needed ,

when hes dead you'll see no diamond , your character will be mad , go back to Malak and he will give u the diamond of blood

CONGRATULATIONS you have now the diamond of blood

THE SMOKE DIAMOND

Now the diamond of smoke ( the easiest of all )

Go to the desert with tinderbox needed!, mage robes , like 50 water wave or 70 water blast charges , also a facemask, like 5 sharks or lobsters (no panic the dust devils lvl 90 are not aggressive (only fire giants are aggressive)

also bring ice gloves (obtained from ice queen), go to desert, to Pollinvneach, there go west until you see smokey well, go down with your facemask an other stuff (don't forget 1 prayer potion (3))

there go to north-east and light the torch, then go south-east and light the torch, then north-west and light the torch, then south west and light it

got to burned chest (near the south-west torch to burn , pick up the burned key , walk until you see a door , open it , now begins the fight .....

use protect from melee (he don't uses magic) and water wave-blast him

he is really easy to kill, when hes dead pick up the diamond or teleport away.

C0NGRAGULATIONS you have now the smoke diamond

THE SHADOW DIAMOND ..........

This demon looks very hard but it isn't, just bring full initiate, 4-5 prayer potions (3) or (4) (depends if your lower lvl), a dds (no ddp or it will take much time longer), food !!! sharks (or manta rays (but harder to get, manta rays heal 22))and also str ammy, gloves that give str bonus, climbing boots (why you no you see it at blood diamond guide), 2 super sets, ring of visibility and maybe life ring (if you do this its not needed but you can bring just in case....... ) go to Ardougne picknick place with your ring of visibility on, there run (shown on map but I don't have 1 =/when he appears, kill the lvl 103, you can kill him with the dagger (don't use specials !!) . Now the real battle starts, the lvl 174!!!!, poison him with some special attacks, then run the north (where its like a sickle) he will get stuck, but the skeletons lvl 80 and shadow hounds lvl 63 too! BUT WATCH OUT TO NOT BE LOG OUT, SO MOVE !!!!! or de emotes or send messages to friend but not log out or you have big problem when he has low hp, when the poison is over, hell lose like 6/10 hp (he has 160 hp so first he will lose 96/160 hp, poison him again, with many luck (cause I can almost never hit him! He has loads of defence stats, and I hit him 14-0 and hes was not poisoned but next time I did 2-0 and he was poisoned so look good, do not wait 1 hour and hes not poisoned =/ after like 30 secs the first poison will do damage, if not hes not poisoned, when hes dead, pick up the diamond and teleport away, but when you die at the same time, the diamond will be laying on the ground and I can take him normally.

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!!!!!!!! the highest lvl has been defeated, you almost done the quest!!

THE ICE DIAMOND.....

This is the hardest demon in my opinion .... what you need to bring first is a chocolate cake, 2 super restores, like 70 times fire bolt spell runes, 1 prayer potion (3) or (4), climbing boots, mage robes (I did with zamorak ones (the red ones)) lobsters,and teleport runes (like dammy ones or a teletablet) teleport to trollheim or with games necklase to games room. Then go up (to death plateau) watch out for thrower trolls (they can hit 10+) then climb up the wall with climbing boots on, go up climb above the rocks, enter the stronghold, the go through the thrower trolls (the ones just where trollheim is) then you come to a path where ice will fall, there is a little troll crying for hes daddy and mommy talk to him and give him a chocolate cake (use on him, watch out to not eat itself!!) , he says that a bad man kidnapped he's parent because they stole hes diamond, and the child will give you the diamond if you free his parents, then squeeze trough the ice gate, when you squeeze through it, every 10 seconds ( + - ) you will lose 1 level of all your stats, you will also lose energy and the bar of special attack, first off, kill 5 trolls lvl 120-124 because the cavern will be blocked by ice, use fire bolt to kill 5 trolls, when they are dead, teleport away, get 4 prayer poitons (3), a weapon, d scimmy or whip, 4 super restores, sharks or manta rays or lobsters, climbing + [bleep]ed boots (you can get [bleep]ed boots by giving climbing boots + iron bar to the guy in buthorpe, hes house is marked by anvil, he'll make you [bleep]ed boots) and mage spells (fire bolt again recommended), then go again to the trolls, then the small cavern will be free, then walk a bit because your energy will be to 0% by the icy path effect, then use protect from melee when walking through the wolves (lvl 132-135) they can hit constant 15+!!!!) then Kamil will appear , put your protect from melee on, he can hit 23+ , the ice barrage doesn't any much damage , hit him with water bolt , u ccan hit constant 7+ normally , do not forget to drink prayer potions and restores !!!!!!!!!! and eat food or you'll be dead in no time ( bring like 15 sharks!!!!!!! ) when hes dead, walk to the west, until you see an icy path, put your [bleep]ed boots on and climb on it, you will fall and take 2 damage sometimes, but you still lose stats!!!!!! Continue walking on path, then squeeze trough big gate continue the path, there you see 2 giant ice crystals, smash them open with your weapon, then the parent will take you to the child and he give you the diamond !

CONGRATULATIONS you have completed the hardest diamond of the quest !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE PYRAMID !!!!

You should be very happy now, you have almost done the quest!!!!!!!!!

Now get, 1 prayer potion (4) or (3), like 10 lobsters , the 4 diamond (blood ,smoke, shadow and ice) energy pots or strange fruits, go to the shanty pass, take a trip to the bandit camp with flying carpet, then go to Eblis at the mirrors, you can always speak to him, under the mirrors there should be a pyramid, put the diamond in their obelisk (the red is blood, the black-grey is shadow, the white, blue one is ice and the grey 1 is smoke) then climb the stairs and enter (go down the ladder), then follow the map of pyramid (but I don't have 1 =/ ), speak with Azzanadra, and.............

QUEST

COMPLETE!!!

(When you want to change again to modern magiks, just go to the back to pyramid, there enter a tunnel and you will be at the altar and Azzanadra !!!

[/hide]

I have corrected a lot of the spelling mistakes, removed a fair few spaces and corrected a little of the grammar

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]