I'm not so sure what you can do. :|

I say buy another one.

I

have

a

LAPTOP

mot

DESKTOP!!!

Buy a keyboard with a usb plug instead of the regular one if drying out your computer doesn't work.

Off topic: I'm getting tired of this "You can't post so soon after making another post" crap..

You're guna have to go buy a new one dude :-w .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Er...I don't know what type of laptop you have, but I think on some, you can remove the keyboard. Perhaps try that. Maybe there's a store that sells keyboards that can replace that.

Or, you can try one of those computer repair places. I don't know how effective they are, or if it's even fixable, but it should be worth a try.

Then if it's your last option...Get a new laptop. Overall...Sucks, but unless you want to be missing those keys until your laptop eventually breaks...

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Buy an USB/wireless keyboard 8-) Don't know about you, I hate the inbuilt keyboard of the laptop, only using it when outside of my house. Standard wide keyboards are much better.

..Let alone the touchpad.. Just save yourself the pain and get a wireless mouse too.

Buy an USB/wireless keyboard 8-) Don't know about you, I hate the inbuilt keyboard of the laptop, only using it when outside of my house. Standard wide keyboards are much better.

..Let alone the touchpad.. Just save yourself the pain and get a wireless mouse too.

Heh, I bought the wireless mouse when I got my laptop just because there's no way to play games will with the touchpad but I don't mind the build in keyboard. I've gotten used to typing on it so it's easier for me to use than a regular keyboard :?

Heh, I bought the wireless mouse when I got my laptop just because there's no way to play games will with the touchpad but I don't mind the build in keyboard. I've gotten used to typing on it so it's easier for me to use than a regular keyboard :?

At least on an Acer laptop... The keys are too sensitive and sticked together <.< Too much pain trying to do anything else than maybe write an email with it.

Off topic: I'm getting tired of this "You can't post so soon after making another post" crap..

Smeg off back to your own forums, then.

I don't know how long you left the liquid in your laptop for before posting, but two webpages come to mind:

http://tech.yahoo.com/gd/saving-your-la ... ill/153194

http://www.wikihow.com/Save-a-Laptop-from-Liquid-Damage

If that doesn't help, as Bluelancer pointed out, an external USB keyboard (and mouse) can be purchased, and it'll invariably be better for you.

QFT

I also hate how they are not as deep as regular keyboards and are very shallow so they make an annoying noise and have an annoying touch.

pyroqe6.jpg

Me doing staff.

At least on an Acer laptop... The keys are too sensitive and sticked together <.< Too much pain trying to do anything else than maybe write an email with it.

I've never used an Acer so I wouldn't know much about them but the keys on my Alienware are pretty decent.

I don't like not being able to post again after reporting a post, I can't make a snarky comment after I report it.

I've spilled many an items on the keyboard, eventually it will work itself out. A lot of my keys used to stick together (from lemonade you sick minded people) and eventually it just wore itself down.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

I can't live without my built-in laptop keyboard. Everything is so nice and close so if your aim is true you never need to stretch your hand for anything.

I once spilled an entire glass of iced tea (Canadian, not American, big difference) into my laptop keyboard and nothing bad happened :|

summerpngwy6.jpg

Don't like me, ignore me.

It's kind of hard when you act so pretentious, and then as soon as a whiff of a confrontation occurs you run into the "don't read what I say then" shell. I thought MPC and Ghost told you how to express yourself?

But if you're prepared to visit these forums, post on these forums and complain about these forums, then be prepared to read the other forum members' opinions, of which they are entitled to make when you invite them into discussion. So sorry, you can't just tell people to 'ignore' you in that way, that's not how a forum works. If you truly believe in that policy, perhaps that's why your own forum is failing.

QFT

I also hate how they are not as deep as regular keyboards and are very shallow so they make an annoying noise and have an annoying touch.

I thought I was the only one who thought they had an annoying touch. :shock:

Hmm.. Yes, popping off the cows would be a good idea. Lol I would have just taken a blow dryer and gone at it

Cows on the keyboard = very bad. :(

3898000bYVcx.png

Don't like me, ignore me.

It's kind of hard when you act so pretentious, and then as soon as a whiff of a confrontation occurs you run into the "don't read what I say then" shell. I thought MPC and Ghost told you how to express yourself?

But if you're prepared to visit these forums, post on these forums and complain about these forums, then be prepared to read the other forum members' opinions, of which they are entitled to make when you invite them into discussion. So sorry, you can't just tell people to 'ignore' you in that way, that's not how a forum works. If you truly believe in that policy, perhaps that's why your own forum is failing.

If only you could broadcast this to every hasty poster that has ever made irrelevant post, myself included. :roll: