Gout Tuber - 500k?

Cryptogram

With this new achievment diary, a lot of people are having problems with finding a gout tuber. They are apparently being sold for up to 500k or even more!

Anyone else having trouble finding them?

Is it possible to get more that one tuber from My Arm's Big Adventure quest (if so, you could be on to a big earner there!)?

Your thoughts and experiences plocks... :?

Don't follow me. You might not make it.

All your accounts are belong to us now.
If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator

You have to sit out your luck.

I practically deforested the whole area (500% favor in total, 22k trading sticks total!!!), and found a tuber at last! 2 seconds later, I saw a tuber sticking out of the ground :ohnoes: #-o and nobody was there to dig it out. So I dug it out, and ended up with a spare one.

For 500k I sell it to you of course. Just PM me in game. Because you're a tip.it'er you get 100k off.

\'

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...

Lol! If I was buying one I'd have put this in the marketplace, but ty anyway.

I have seen people offering up to 550k for them in desperation. I just wondered if anyone had sold any at high prices.

I got a tuber after about 400% favour ftw. Now completed all tasks (used only 2 p pots to get to 360 in fight cave and did first 4 waves of 360s before I got bored and suicided).

Don't follow me. You might not make it.

All your accounts are belong to us now.
If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator

Took me about 2 hours to get mine :D Worst of all I went thru about 10 normal poison antidotes, then I grabbed my prayer book to cure poison...... Just 3 dense bushes later and it appeared :wall: I was happy but annoyed I spent all the time to be there for the long haul :P

It's probably worth just buying it if it's only 300k.

Think about the average time needed to get one (about 4 hours). Most players would make more than this in four hours gameplay elsewhere in the world and probably make a lot more experience to boot.

I only collected via the minigame coz I knew what I was doing and had played it many many times before (got 17k sticks saved lol)

Harrington.gif

• 2 weeks later...

When you're cutting the bush it'll look like a plant then you just use a spade on it. I think it's pretty funny seeing people waste all this money on gout tubers. If the minigame isn't that hard for you I suggest you try it for a little bit. I got mine in about hour (probably less), and there's absolutely no data on how long it takes to get one, so that 4 hour average is just bs. Hell... you may stumble upon one just walking in since people can miss them or forget their spades.

BTW there is a garden leprechaun at the village if you forgot your spade. (Not much help if you don't have one stored with him though)

x_exdeath_x.png

Offering 91 and 93 herblore assists. PM me in game.