the RS Notepad

Infernalz

as we all know, there always seems to be something that we would need to rember for RS. we could write it down IRL, but it usually gets lost/thrown out/written on again and is totaly ruined. so i am suggesting this:

a RS Notepad. here, you could type in stuff you would need for later. now it would have its own space :) it would look like a note pad, and would be next to the smiley face for friends list, or the the right of the ignore list, and they would move 1 space to the left. now i would put some pics of what it would look like, but... idk how :oops: :-$ .

so, post what you think about this, pros/cons, support/dont support, suggestions/removes, and if you completely hate this, thats you opinion, but would you just say why, pl0x =D>

stealthisandikillyoucc3.gif

^Click for my Newgrounds page!

Jedrek13.png

uh, or maybe we could use the RS notepad to describe every friend on ur friend list so if you ever forget how you met them you would have it there? :P

lol Jk..but anyway...i could see how this could work but..not a really good idea..like what else would we right on it? and we have a notepad on the computer anyway...lol just save it into a personal RS folder on ur desktop..lol thats my solution...

heartless619.png

IGNORE THESE FOUR WORDS

banneruh3.jpg

some online clients like rsdemon already have it on there thats pretty handy

.signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you If

I was thinking of something like this, only as a journal type thing. Would be like an in-game blog. Maybe some way for others to view it or something? Just ideas though, and most likely wont happen. But I think a journal would be cool :D

14279977.png

How about using swift switch...? They have a built-in wordpad.

well this would be for all the honest players that dont use 3rd party clients.

It's not illegal. It is very useful. I use it :D

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Yes, you can use your ignore list for that, but your ignore list only has 12 characters. It is a bit limited. I think this would be a useful Idea. I don't use swift switch because I like to use a client which uses the least amount of memory.

tfssig.png

You guys are all looking at it in kind of a wrong way. It would be a good idea for the people (like me) who lose/throw out what they write down IRl, or save something in Notepad, but forget about it/can't find it. This is a good idea, some people just don't think about other factors.

Good idea. For those players who don't 'cheat' using SS and who find the ignore space quite limited, it could be useful!

99/99 Cooking. 1500+ total level. 96+ Combat

lawlkv8.png

How about using swift switch...? They have a built-in wordpad.

well this would be for all the honest players that dont use 3rd party clients.

It's not illegal. It is very useful. I use it :D

then still.., its dumb :P

and my ignore list is fine to write notes in...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

Why do you think SS is dumb? It's very usefull and I hate those people who say it's cheating... :shame:

It's not illegal so it's not cheating and if you think we have more advantages then you, then why don't you get it yourself, Kay?

SS is great, it has good calcs, easy to use features and it's a lot more fun, I use the IRC chat to talk to all my friends at the same time.

Anyway, on topic, yeah it would be usefull and it would certainly help other players too :-k (some who don't use Swift... :-w )

kopie3vansiggln4.png