Hrt mickey - Pk Vid 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrQaxv5SVw0

My 1st pk vid, hope you like it :D

Please Rate, or at least watch it, and leave a comment ::'

Just relised this was pretty bare and boring.. :shock: So.... I'm gonna post some things that annoy me about pking :wall:

1. People that tag, People that have way higher levels than me. Praying and getting all their buddies to help <.<

2. DDS (lol)

3. People that are just downright stupid. I was chasing a guy in a fury and whip who had been killing dragons and had skulled. Some other pkers show up and Guess who do they attack? Not the guy wearing 6m+ , the guy in 200k worth of stuff :wall:

4. People Who call me a noob becuase I am a mod. Or people that call me a noob for not fighting them, Eg lv 117 vs a 93... :wall:

Well thats it, sorry if this is against rules or something. Just needed to vent <.<

gdgdsdhs.jpg

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy, you hit hard 90% of the time.

Thats 20, then 20/11 spec was hawt. =P~

Did it say you were a Mod? If so, given the general arrogance of the Runescape Playerkilling population, you must have muted a few people. :-X

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

think you could host it on file front or something? cant stand the bad quality on youtube :cry:

By the way, Verac only hits through prayer as an NPC, so if you wear it against people who prays, it wouldn't work.