the soul calibur thread

Alg

2 was awesome.

Only briefly played 3, so i cant say much.

I completed two with on all difficulties i think in like 2 weeks. Its not hard and a little boring, but still okay.

I think Bloody Roar is personally better though.

I quite liked SC2 on Cube. Link was by far the best out of the 3 special characters for each console.

I'm quite looking forward to Soul Calibur Legends which is coming to Wii. Should be good if they pull off the controls right.

1264cc30.gif

I quite liked SC2 on Cube. Link was by far the best out of the 3 special characters for each console.

I'm quite looking forward to Soul Calibur Legends which is coming to Wii. Should be good if they pull off the controls right.

It's not just pulling off the controls (Which they will do), it's creating a storyline. And I hope they give us create a character. Unless we have to control Seigfried the entire storyline (Have no problem with that, though).

Hoping to get a new Signature (with matching avatar) soon. :D

In the meantime...Steam username: )I'll rewrite it later (add me if you want)

I really wonder why they didn't bring SC3 to the cube. 2 did great on that console.

SC2 and SC3

Fun games with a few downsides (like, button mashing could get you way too far). It's got so much to it for a fighter game.

3 was insane, creating custom characters was just awesome and had all those hilarious alternate endings for the characters

I specialized with Mina, the Korean halberd-wielding girl

76th to reach 99 Construction on 6th of February 2007

379th to reach 99 Runecrafting on 4th of November 2007

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )