What to wear with a santa?

Call_2_Glory

Hey all, i just got my self a santa. Now all i need is something else to wear it with. If you could help me out, post a sweet pic of you in the santa, and maybe we could be twins someday! Ill post what i look like later, im off to school.

killer%202650.png

Click here to visit my Blog

GWD Drops:: Sara Sword(2); Bandos Boots(2); Steam Staff Split(4)

Dragon:: Boots (16); Whips (2); Dragon (Skirt(2), Helmet(2), Left Half(3))

Dagganoth:: Axes(3) Berserker(3) Mud Staff(2) Seers(1)

No Barrows Drops

99's:: Fletching, Cooking, Attack, Firemaking, Defence,Hitpoints, Magic

I was never too fond of the appearance of santas, so I traded mine for a mask eventually, but I found full zamorak or zamorak robes to be good.

Ultimately it depends whether you're F2P or P2P. If P2P, full desert robes with red gloves, boots, cape and amulet works well.

tifsbti6oi.gif

Believe me, if you're wearing a Santa, anything else you're wearing will be completely irrelevant!

POG3.jpg

Pretty much what Dragon said.

Thread terminated.

I guess that means I'm the thread Terminator?

No Tip.Iters were harmed in the making of this post.

Believe me, if you're wearing a Santa, anything else you're wearing will be completely irrelevant!

:lol: Perhaps to some, but not me for one. Most of the time I had a santa, I never wore it anyway cuz I had outfits I thought looked better, albeit millions and millions of gold cheaper. XD

tifsbti6oi.gif

Any of these take your fancy?

santapartyrt2.png

Not that my opinion matters at all, but none of those outfits seem to go with the santas at all. Moreover, the hats look out of place among all that blue armour. :S

tifsbti6oi.gif

i dont have one but i think zammy armor would look good with it. and red gloves, cape, hair, strength ammy(t), ect. best part is, theyre all ftp!(well for me anyway)

fatdog%2016.gif

fatdog_16.png

la%20vie%20est%20mal,%20mais%20il%20est%20bon%20un%20peu.png

OF course that mother is badly crazy,

but I dont understand why the 22 year old girl wants to live with and have sex with the 13 year boy, just because he is lvl 126 or something?

It really depends on how much gp you are willing to spend on this outfit. I used to wear the one in my sig a while ago. the one in my Avatar is a more recent one. But stick with black , white, or red. Those seem to be the best color combos for a santa. :)

casketwl7.png

Sig Under Construction

Current Goals: FIshing 91/99 Cooking 93/99

It really depends on how much gp you are willing to spend on this outfit. I used to wear the one in my sig a while ago. the one in my Avatar is a more recent one. But stick with black , white, or red. Those seem to be the best color combos for a santa. :)

You seem to feel the same way as me about color themes. Black or white, neutral colours, and any other color always works. :D

tifsbti6oi.gif

Full zammy (Or drag if you can afford it) with an attack cape.

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks