Coins

Goldenjkered

I was killing ankous today (my favs) and noticed that the other players I was training with, were picking up the coins they dropped. Personally I have never picked up the coins as i see it as a waste of time, but are picking up coins worth it?

Goldenjkered.png

Whips: 3 Dragon Boots: 15

My 99's: Attack & Cooking

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Goldenjkered

One thing makes it worth it - coins STACK, so even if one coin drop is a bit poor, it all adds up.

Most of the Ankou drops (that are worth collecting) are stackable, at least in F2P - members may have a few worthwhile unstackable ones.

Main problem, popping out of a safespot to take a poor drop may not be a good idea if they are still aggressive, depends how you do on food and firepower.

I'd suggest picking up all the coins they drop, Preferably when they're not aggressive, I've never trained on Ankous myself but I have trained on alot of things that drop coins, And believe me after a while it'll be more than you thought it would be, \'

Good luck training at Ankous 8-)

Yagami.png

I would like to get the most difficult 99 in the game to accomplish. which is woodcutting.
because I had a drunken night in philadelphia and sprayed a fire extinguiser, evacuated a 7 story hotel on the philly stadium, spent the night in jail.. then got on level 2 prob & have to pay 50 a month because I have a job. It's their way of collecting more money out of me.

Yagami.png

Yagami.png

Yagami.png

I only collect coins if it's a quiet area.

I find that in busy areas I'm more interested in being first onto the next monster so I don't have to stand around waiting for a spawn.

However, in quiet areas I usually collect coins since there's little competition.

Harrington.gif