The Little Things Make the World go 'Round!

Not so much "insignificant" as it is small. Just a little update to give that more complete feeling.

But one downside to this is that it may end the awesomeness of some people's "General Store" collections or random collection of tools, seeing as you can make them now. But meh.. one step backwards, 5 and 3/4 steps forward.

~Lunar

demonslayer2.png

Retired Tip.It Mod || Admin and Founder of Caesar 3 Mod Squad! All are welcome!

hey you got my support! lol i remember long ago i wanted to look like a nub...i made bronze skirt, chain, iron med helm, holy symbol, steel mace and wanted a wooden shield...i looked all over lumby till someone gave it to me for 2k lol and just 1 thing...i dont think people would want axe or battle axe or spear handles since its already made when making those which will annoy people but except from that you got my support :wink:

dragonmghost,flava%20falcon.gif

support new ghostly stuff here.

I see RuneScape slowly turning into a sadistic version of WoW.

.signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you If

I've always wanted to craft wooden shields, I support. ^^

But... If you could craft Slayer Staves, then you should be also able to make Leaf-Bladed Spears too (and to be able to fletch Broad arrows).

zeldamcsigihpk001jpg.jpg

@flava0falcon => You're right, it would be tedious to have to also attach handles to your axe when you make them. But what I mean is in case you just happen to find a pick axe head laying around or you find that yours has gone missing by some freak accident, you'd have those. Second.. you can't craft spears..

I'm also not talking about battleaxes.

@Hpk_1 => I was hesitant about including Slayer Staves. I think I should take them out altogether, seeing as if you can make that then yes, you would have to be able to craft the others for balance.

demonslayer2.png

To make harpoon, you MIGHT need to use iron bar with anvil to get "harpoon head" this would explain the harpoon's sharp tip.
i think it should be more than 1 tip per bar since the bar is bigger

dragonmghost,flava%20falcon.gif

support new ghostly stuff here.

I see RuneScape slowly turning into a sadistic version of WoW.

.signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you If

Knives, Rakes, Spades, and Harpoons would probably require a smithing element. But other than that, [And Slayer Staves], I support 100%.

Tetris is about using the equal force of the working power to build up the glorious people's republic of Russia....

• 3 weeks later...

Supporter list has been updated, and a new idea has been added. The topic has also changed from solely Crafting to include other small ideas that would make Runescape more complete.

~Lunar

demonslayer2.png

Sure, I'll support :wink:

I also thought of (smithing) why not being able to smith like a pickaxe head if you need one (from the handle idea :P)

It would make the game complete really :) and it's good if you lost your own pickaxe :P

Hah, made you look. ;D

Used to have a smith/mining blog here, BUT THAT WAS A LONG-TIME AGO.

Yeah, it is the little details that keep something like runescape rolling. These tiny additions together would make things feel more complete in it. Yet another of those "Why isn't it in the game right now?" ideas. Thanks! =D> =D>

You never know which rabbit hole you jump into will lead to Wonderland. - Ember3579

Aku Soku Zan. - Shinsengumi

You wanna mess with me or my friends? Pick your poison.

If you have any complaints about me, please refer to this link. Your problems are important to me.

Don't talk smack if you're not willing to say it to the person's face. On the same line, if you're not willing to back up your opinions no matter what, your opinion may as well be nonexistent.