Woodcutting lvl

Prosperity4

Yes. I'm pretty sure it applies to all logs, including magics.

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

yes, just look at normal trees, u start off hitting like 5 times average to get 1 log

at higher lvls, its 2 hits guranteed per tree

so on a grander scale gettin yews or something would obviously be easier to chop at higher lvls, although the difference may not be as noticeable

ironmdefault,demon%20x%20lord.gif

pure:demon_x_king

Yes it does make you cut them faster, It does change how fast you cut magic logs but it's hard to notice, I know someone with 99 wc and d axe and I used to cut a load around 3 mins after he did. #-o

Yagami.png

I would like to get the most difficult 99 in the game to accomplish. which is woodcutting.
because I had a drunken night in philadelphia and sprayed a fire extinguiser, evacuated a 7 story hotel on the philly stadium, spent the night in jail.. then got on level 2 prob & have to pay 50 a month because I have a job. It's their way of collecting more money out of me.

Yagami.png

Yagami.png

Yagami.png

Your wcing level does make a huge difference, but on mage trees the difference is so miniscule it is hardly noticeable :|

But if you're 99 wcing chopping yews...it's gonna be fast

ArchSupport.png

fayt_1111.png

"Your account "Z0mg ownpur3"has been created , Thanks idiot, the average IQ of this game has now dropped from 13 to 12"

Yes it does make you cut them faster, It does change how fast you cut magic logs but it's hard to notice, I know someone with 99 wc and d axe and I used to cut a load around 3 mins after he did. #-o

I'm pretty sure d wc axe is same as rune axe?

I'm pretty sure d wc axe is same as rune axe?

Nah, jagex updated the d wcing axe quite a while ago, it is now on average, 15% more effective than rune

ArchSupport.png

fayt_1111.png

"Your account "Z0mg ownpur3"has been created , Thanks idiot, the average IQ of this game has now dropped from 13 to 12"