Press the button game!

Zeddude

U here the damn chant again

Bob the builder can he fix it bob the builder yes he can!

and then u see bob drawing a trasure map with an X on it!

*Press the button with the navigaion chart and spadE!

shadowsigzeddude-1.jpg

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you hear an explosion, and a week later, you wake up find that you have landed on the planet of the apes in a rather large head.

*you see a tiny white button with

run away

run away!!!

written on it. slightly annoyed, you pull out your magnifying glass and see:

run away

run away!!!

relieved, you push the button*

Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity.

but because of the space explosion the magnifying glass was broken and it read. yawa nur. and thats ape for kill urself.

A sword comes flying through you

Press the button with the picture of a jester hat!

shadowsigzeddude-1.jpg

zezima got terminated. ::'

*presses a huge blue button with a lil strawberry pic on it*

Zzzuperman.jpeg

| 19,385th to 99 smithing on the 11th of June 2011. |

| 144,261st to 99 magic on the 2nd of September 2011. |

| Thanks for sig to DementedHero |

| Blog |

The strange plant poisons you and gives you a strawberry. the strawberry is also poisoned so ur double poisoned!

Trys to saze Zzzzzzuperman by pressing the button with an antipot

shadowsigzeddude-1.jpg

You find yourself on the beach on Hawaii, and see that the volcano behind you errupts.

*inserts a button that says "I kent sbell"*

lol press not insert...

Suddenly mystical white light appears on u and u suddenly forget to spell ur own name and anything?

Press the button with a mouse on it

shadowsigzeddude-1.jpg

Suddenly the only only language you can speak is Spanish and noone on Earth understands you.

you press a button that has a picture of what looks like Jessica Simpson on it, can't really tell it's kind of smudgy

dtrishde5.jpg

Thanks to ThruItAll for my sweet sig.

UNBANNED!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!

Suddenly the only only language you can speak is Spanish and noone on Earth understands you.

This isn't at all true. Techniclly, USA and Canada are the only countries in America that has the mother language English. By techniclly I mean "almost", I don't mean they are literally the only ones. I know that most part of South America has the language Spanish as mother language.

While looking at her, you can't help it but say, "You're so hot." and she slaps you in the face.

*presses the button that says: ÃÆæâââ¬Ã¾Ãâ¦Ã¡ÃÆãÃâÃ

suddenly you start to speak gibberish an no one in the world can understand u but the gibberish ppl.

That's not gibberish, I mentioned I was taking a vocation in Tokyo, and that's Japanese, duh! :roll:

Your brain get's reseted.

*presses the button that says: "click here if you wanna know how the hell you could talk giberish if this was truly Japanese."*

uertgnvaesugcfnafxnawegf hyerbinufvascouixyiu iysybdifbcvsadiutb iudsuicabiuyzcuyabiuydvagiyggy biay biwibyqweryfqyiwefyqc bywiefyuq biuyyuiqew byuyweqryqewyiurqyiwery uybiwer uybwqery ybguqweyur uybqweuybr yf ysudfcvbxzbkxcgkncvighnbikernk uyer yug dfguy yfgh yufyjv astydf asdg udfiughiu fiuggb iusdfiubg oyrthuirtwencfxyaxeknf sergv iuwqe fqerg idf bvfjfakwjehrggdfsdf sdrgqehrgjqerg.

presses a gargantuan red button with absolutely nothing on it

Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity.

This isn't at all true. Techniclly, USA and Canada are the only countries in America that has the mother language English. By techniclly I mean "almost", I don't mean they are literally the only ones. I know that most part of South America has the language Spanish as mother language.

What I meant was when you press the button you start speaking Spanish and anyone who spoke Spanish instantly forgot it so only you spoke Spanish...Duh :roll:

Nothing happens because last person didn't make up a new button...Bad Steely :shame:

You press a button that has a piano on it.

dtrishde5.jpg

Thanks to ThruItAll for my sweet sig.

UNBANNED!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!