Legend of Zelda

No_OnE

Twilight_Princess_Signature_by_gh0stlyReaction.jpg

I made this tag/sig a while back but recently updated it. It was just a small update but I figured I would repost to see what people thought again. Sadly, I'm having very big problems with creating another decent sig. I think I'm going to try to get back into Photoshop some this summer. I just haven't had time because of school.

Anyway, what do you all think?

Thats nice, really nice, good pic of link too, although, you should try putting a background it, to make it much better 7/10 because of no background

sotwbar7.png

sig-1.png

1980 Berlinetta with a 350, bored, mild cam, intake carb, headers, exhaust

Thats nice, really nice, good pic of link too, although, you should try putting a background it, to make it much better 7/10 because of no background

Nah. A background wouldn't work with the negative space and the negative space draws attention to the focal point. I'm glad you liked it though and thanks for the crit.

Nah. A background wouldn't work with the negative space and the negative space draws attention to the focal point. I'm glad you liked it though and thanks for the crit.

now that i think of it, your probly right XD but w\e, i really like it, maybe because it has to do with link, i unno hah but its good

sotwbar7.png

sig-1.png

1980 Berlinetta with a 350, bored, mild cam, intake carb, headers, exhaust

i know what its like going back and feeling the great let - down as u know u suck again, happens alot. u just got to pick urself up. its not good but its not bad. too much neg space IMO - neg space is nice with a sprite though IMO :thumbsup:

keep it up? :P

if u want PM me with what u done and i can suggest some things u may have forgotten.

looks ripped from the di boards :shame:

Ooh, I'd love to see someone just try and accuse me of ripping. First of all, you can look in the bottom-left corner of the sig and see an "NO" which would stand for my name. If anyone else has this sig, they're the rippers, not me.

At Weeb, thanks. I haven't really gotten anything completed. I just quit halfway through but summer is almost here and I'm going to start completing things even if they do suck.