Rate my Bank after 18 Months (1 year 6 months )

You got those skills and items in 18 months? :shock: Thats horrifically nerdy! You must play rs like 8 hours a day #-o

nope like i said i play un spare time ok and i said dont say nothing horrible, so SDFU O:)

Thievingcapesigcopy.png

Jeffery.png

180th to 99 Divination + 1st W36er

Rambo, cannot pk call your friends bro :). Wait nevermind none of SAPK/PKS can. Kappa.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously take a break. You must play 10 hours+ a day if you have that stuff. I have played 2 years and i only have 25M cash and I play about 2-3 hours a day...

maybe your a noob and dont know how to make cash lets face it, if you can only make 25m in 2 years you suck!

Thievingcapesigcopy.png

Jeffery.png

Rambo, cannot pk call your friends bro :). Wait nevermind none of SAPK/PKS can. Kappa.

I don't think you should boast about 18 months. You should have kept it quiet, its a bad thing and shows that you have no life. :oops:

it shows i dont play this game like most people standing and talking, i talk while training...

Thievingcapesigcopy.png

Jeffery.png

So yea, that's what my bank looks like after almost 4 years, and you have higher total then me :shock:

(That's a compliment <3: )

he he my bad i got the wrong end of the stick :P

Thievingcapesigcopy.png

Jeffery.png

lol how many energy drinks u have a day? lol nice phat

bury thos 2 dragon bones #-o

i like energy drinks but i dont use them to play runescape i use them as a normal drink they taste weird

Thievingcapesigcopy.png

Jeffery.png

i have a question, why do you keep burnt sharks in your bank? Surely you would know after a year of playing they are close to worthless.

fathertime89.png

Smithing-48 strength-66 Ranged-47 Magic-55

Humor is reason gone mad- Groucho Marx

I am a nobody and nobody is perfect, therefore I am perfect.

I've played for a year and a half and I only got 120m items. That's just 1 factor that tells me that pic is fake. The other thing is the multiple acheivement capes lol. That bank pic is either private servered or you have very good drawing skills.

0/10 - 90% chance of fake

barrowsmguthan,Jesse60905.gifJesse60905.gif

maybe your a noob and dont know how to make cash lets face it, if you can only make 25m in 2 years you suck!

Why did you have to tell me that I suck? :( :cry:

I will give a rate after I stop crying...ok done. 10/10! :P

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

get of his back. hes a cool guy. not like the nerds of today that stand around and dont talk to any1.

if u wanna flame me for saying this then bring it!

btw jim ill be bak online in a few days. i hate being away for a holiday! :evil: :XD: -.- :wall:

Tuzzer1.jpeg

I love how ironic it is when people flame someoneÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s accomplishments with statements like; "Noob no-lifer!"

Ever stop and think maybe youÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢re the one with no life since youÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢re the one that sits on a computer browsing forums so you can flame at people to boost your already remarkably massive ego? What makes antisocial unnecessary criticism on playersÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ achievements any greater than working hard and for that being rewarded and admired? Jealousy and antagonism FTL. <.<

Good job so far. 8/10 ::'

Sorry if I got a little carried away there :oops: ; tired and annoyed. :wall:

I've played for a year and a half and I only got 120m items. That's just 1 factor that tells me that pic is fake.

So basically what you're trying to say is that no one can be better than you in the same amount of time you have played? I've been playing 10 months (Started a year ago but took a 2 month break) and have 1667 total level + 49.8mil total xp + 2 99's compared to your 1303 total + 14mil total xp + 0 99's -.-

The other thing is the multiple acheivement capes lol. That bank pic is either private servered or you have very good drawing skills.

0/10 - 90% chance of fake

I have 2 of each of my skill capes because I like having a place holder at top of my bank; so yes you can have multiple capes of achievement. Good job with that. =D>

he he games are always too easy, i just play runescape because the other games consoles dont get updated, while with runescape theres no end and thats how i like it :D

Thievingcapesigcopy.png

Jeffery.png

Well all i can say is "WOW thats amazing".Also i have 1 question for u how did u get all that stuff!!!!!!!!

By the way feel free to add me :P

abby demons and barrows read the writing in red on first page :-w

Thievingcapesigcopy.png

Jeffery.png