Farmer Skill Improved! Updated Again !10+ supporters!

sharky557

the idea itself is nice but i don't suport...the chickens are ok the cows are ok as long as its only for milk sheep are good also for wool only and i dont think animals should be used to "train combat" because real farmers would not do that and that is why jagex (atleast thats what i think) didnt make it posible to keep animals because they're not supposed to be for combat and cows, sheep and all sorts of animals who are used for somethign special to them (and not for death) are already in the game which will make it stupid to be able to keep them in sheds and thats why jagex really has no reason to do it that way unless you've got a way to improve the idea...oh and 1 last thing....hell hounds?! what were you thinking!

Well, REAL farmers wouln't train on animals but i suppose real people wouldn't freeze people with ancient magiks, it's a game it's not real. Who douse'nt like hellhounds, it's a violent world people like killing big scary things!

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

sigforlivett0.jpg

nadsiggeh2cw3.png

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

theres a difference between farm animals and monsters, you will never be able to farm your own monsters thats crazy.

chickens, dogs(farm), cows, sheep, deer, goats, buffalo could all be included in farming but not sure how you would work this.

Need some more thought, but not monsters thats stupid.

Deer, Goats and Buffalo don't excist in runescape and it would be alot of work for an extension of a skill, not a new one. But i see you'r point

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

sigforlivett0.jpg

nadsiggeh2cw3.png

I'm not sure people like milk that much though.

Support, although I wonder, how many animals can be kept? What happens if you die to a hellhound? Where do your items go?

Depends how much you pay to rent out the shed or the shed you build. You would die, but the animals are not aggressive, if you attack them you can leave the shed and your safe.

And what if you don't leave the shed? What happens if you die?

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

How exactly do the dogs and Dagganoth fall under the "livestock" category?

How do you fall under the live stock catergory?

im sorry to say this buy i have to...

[hide=OMG]you are STUPID! your whole idea is pretty much ok but they when of hell hounds and dagganoths, guard dogs or anything else meant for combat is STUPID and jagex will never EVER do such thing...so yes real people wouldnt freeze others but magic is not a real skill that you can use in real life and farming is! you don't see anything too weird in skills used in real life...skills like prayer, slayer, attack, magic, runecrafting and probably some more are not real skills and doesnt have to make sense but this whole idea is really stupid and instead of trying to explain the guy yo just say "how do you fall under the live stock category...c'mon...ill have to say this 1 more time just to make sure...YOU ARE STUPID!!![/hide]

dragonmghost,flava%20falcon.gif

support new ghostly stuff here.

I see RuneScape slowly turning into a sadistic version of WoW.

.signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you If

[hide=OMG]you are STUPID! your whole idea is pretty much ok but they when of hell hounds and dagganoths, guard dogs or anything else meant for combat is STUPID and jagex will never EVER do such thing...so yes real people wouldnt freeze others but magic is not a real skill that you can use in real life and farming is! you don't see anything too weird in skills used in real life...skills like prayer, slayer, attack, magic, runecrafting and probably some more are not real skills and doesnt have to make sense but this whole idea is really stupid and instead of trying to explain the guy yo just say "how do you fall under the live stock category...c'mon...ill have to say this 1 more time just to make sure...YOU ARE STUPID!!![/hide]

Ok, please capitalize. But I could agree with him...

I think only resourceful animals, sheep, cows, dairy cows, chickens. Should be only live-stock. The rest like Hellhounds belong in a dungeon.

28u7f5g.jpg

danke Schon Sam!^^

"Blood runs thicker, oh were thick as thieves you know"

-Carl Barât

I think only resourceful animals, sheep, cows, dairy cows, chickens. Should be only live-stock. The rest like Hellhounds belong in a dungeon.

and since thats the only thing that makes sense i dont see why adding this to the farming skill..so you can have sheep in your house too? whats the point? i'd rather have another room to my dungeon over a shed with few cows and sheep...

and since thats the only thing that makes sense i dont see why adding this to the farming skill..so you can have sheep in your house too? whats the point? i'd rather have another room to my dungeon over a shed with few cows and sheep...

you dont build the shed in your house you build it at a hotspot elsewhere.

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

sigforlivett0.jpg

nadsiggeh2cw3.png

I'm not sure people like milk that much though.

Support, although I wonder, how many animals can be kept? What happens if you die to a hellhound? Where do your items go?

Depends how much you pay to rent out the shed or the shed you build. You would die, but the animals are not aggressive, if you attack them you can leave the shed and your safe.

And what if you don't leave the shed? What happens if you die?

You lose your stuff but you should judge wether or not you can beat the animal before you attack it. Then if you do start to lose LEAVE THE SHED!

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

sigforlivett0.jpg

nadsiggeh2cw3.png

umm...you said dairy cows which means it cant give you cow hides...dairy cows in RS are for milk and milk ONLY...

He accidentaly said that I believe. It would be cool to have both.

Well it is cool thruitall there is both.

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

sigforlivett0.jpg

nadsiggeh2cw3.png

im sorry to say this again but...this is a STUPID idea!!!

How What's Wrong now MR.bigshot.

well now it makes sense but now it has no reason -.- the idea of adding animals to farmign skill is great and i guess jagex would have done that if there was a reason but there is really no diffrence between getting milk from your own cow and getting it from the cow near fally for example...so sorry again but i dont support...but atleast now it makes more sense

I totally support this idea. I like farming as it is but this would be a great inclusion! Well done Sharko!

Firstly Hellhounds and other monsters would be good because it means you can get good loot without trapsing down a dungeon.

Secondly there is a difference in getting milk from a public farm and from your own- farming xp, and also it adds another place you can get it, instead of it being limited.

A couple of questions to add to the feasibility of the idea:

How do you start (obviously not with seeds) would you buy the young etc?

Once you grow an animal, will they be like bushes in the sense that you can keep milking some animals forever, until you grow new ones or will they all have a certain yield, and then once its gone you need to grow a new animal?

Great idea!

Crazybob6666.gif

Awesome idea!

They should also make some vegetables that heals good + has good cooking exp

Then people wld actually pay money for farming goods

And - better seeds! Its hard enough planting them and keeping track of em, we dont need to struggle to get seeds too!

elvargmontagekc1.th.png

^ What is this? Click to find out! ^

http://roflcoptergames.goforumgo.com

• 2 weeks later...

is it like organic farming or is it all cooped up together?

Yep, im mother nature's pet.

gazzy.jpg

Are you sick and tired of people telling you what to put in your sig? So am I. No, don't put this in your sig, you'll be doing what THEY want!

I think that you should also be able to keep some other animals, and no traibning combat on your livestock! :shame: The other animals would be like baby dragon (blue kind) those one desert goats or whatever and some other animal (like pigs hunt for truffles) that can find second ingredients for herbs in the new room, "the herbhouse." Random seconds and herbs would be strewn throughout this room, and you would have to use this new pig-like animal(hell, it could be a pig, give em some use) to search the ground for them. The other animals I suggested above, would not be for killing to get bones and stuff, but rather, every now and then, ( depending on animal) you could collect a second from them ( blue drag scale, goat horn, etc). Also, there would be special monsters ( like Nail-Beasts) with which you would have to build a special habitat for them to be able to "grow" them.

Idk, I did this in about 5 minutes.

• 1 month later...

If this were to happen, and I support somewhat, not training on them but, the dairy cows, sheep, chickens, etc. I'd love to raise some animals in a poh new room, the pasture. I would be like a large garden you need to keep up and weed, water, etc. and with water troughs. You could then build a barn for different animals and a chicken coop. Then you could actually care for your animals. I want a cow... \'

Blender builder

Today's experiment is:

Learning how to make light industrial space craft.