• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dude

the event is tommorow

we are post poning it

and you need to double check with me/saru

when your posting events....

well anyways

Which one? The event i post here won't be related to BET, there either player hosted or just going to trips with friends...i don't know if i will even have the event i posted few days back...

Todays God wars trip was great! At first we where getting a world then we got our kill counts up. Once everyone had 40 we ran to bandos and Started to kill him. First time he died only drops herbs and we killed his other minions and they drops nothing. After we prayed at his alter we see him spawn and we kill him. Dwarven died from his minions and shadow teled out so it was metoo and i, The boss spawns...BAM! hits a 58! i was likely t 2hp and i ate a shark and teled out. metoo stay jsut to get dwarvens lost items. all in all great trip.

Well, noting much happening, just got 55 slayer. I'm might go learn to dk but that will be later just getting in some hunting in for today. Any how, just a normal day from the life of a sith...

Noting much, once again. Today started fine with the TET AU event, after that some friendly mole slaying with Wolf. Did my first first KBD trip with Dwarf and Silver, Great trip you guys =D> . After that we went to do our separate things, dwarf went to Armadyl with his clan and Wolf and I went to the barrows, got 3 runs in today all with no drop, Now I'm planing to go to anvianise tomorrow...

Thats my day, i'm going off for the evening to play some Halo 3 and flip a elephant tank :D

Hey sith

Guess whos back? me muhahahahahahahahaha :D

anyway, nice work with your skills almost better then me now, im sorry i keep bringing this up but i remember when we celebrating you getting lvl 78 or something like that and now look at you, you've really leveled up heaps. keep it up.

jonomb0.png

Barrows Drops: Guthans Helm, Dharok Legs, Ahrims Hood

Hey sith

Guess whos back? me muhahahahahahahahaha :D

anyway, nice work with your skills almost better then me now, im sorry i keep bringing this up but i remember when we celebrating you getting lvl 78 or something like that and now look at you, you've really leveled up heaps. keep it up.

Thats awesome :P

hehe, good times, good times

Other than that I'm going on my first anvanise trip today, Might do some barrows after if i have enough p pots...

Today started off just great [/sarcasm]

Now to the actually post...Finals are this week, don't expect me to be on any time soon, as i have TON of review packets (about 10+ pages front and back to do -.- . i don't expect myself to be on tomorrow either as i have to finish review packets and study for the exams... <.< :ohnoes:

Now to the actually post...Finals are this week, don't expect me to be on any time soon, as i have TON of review packets (about 10+ pages front and back to do -.- . i don't expect myself to be on tomorrow either as i have to finish review packets and study for the exams... <.< :ohnoes:

Good luck with finals sith I hope you do well and can come back and keep playing :D

jonomb0.png

Good luck with finals sith I hope you do well and can come back and keep playing :D

I'll be on, but not as much, well...maybe

Hey Sith I might not be able to barrow today because the cloudcover is still bad and ill need to figure out how well my internet is working if its good its guthan spears for us :D

jonomb0.png

Hey Sith I might not be able to barrow today because the cloudcover is still bad and ill need to figure out how well my internet is working if its good its guthan spears for us :D

Ah, same here clouds won't let up in the bay area...suppose to rain till firday but i got good internet...Might not be on early i have to finish a review packet, then i will be FINALLY DONE WITH REVIEWS!!!!WOOt!!!

Other than that I'll need to study for my Spanish exam...i have till thrusday for them the rest will be a piece of cake ::'

70 mage party will be Thursday! If not It will be Wednesday!

Time and date below:

Pacific time: 3:00pm

Rocky Mtn time: 4:00pm

Central (Mid-west): 5:00pm

Eastern: 6:00pm

British Island (GMT): 11:00pm

East Australia: 10:00 AM

Reason: celebrating 70 magic

Bring: Any magical items AND COMBAT ARMOR AND WEAPONS! (this includes: Runes, Melee weapons, bows and arrows and GOOD ARMOR!)

Note: For the party we will be in my POH at the combat ring. Once it strikes the hour I will tell everyone to step out of the combat ring (if you came early to fight). I will tell a person ahead of time to stay in the ring so I can use my last Ice Rush on them. After 70 magic we will Train to the clan wars arena (banking at Bounty Hunter, refer to the Runescape map if you don't know where). After 3 Rounds of Clan wars we will either go to castle wars and play some games or split off from there.

That all i can think of, Hope people can come :D \:D/

Hardest final tomorrow :shock: all i have to do is study a pit and i'm good

Last day of school tomorrow!!

party date swapped for today

Party in 1 hours 40 minutes!!!