~Sith's Random Blog~ Bye

Alright now lets start.

FRIGGIN hell sith you did the ending so easy i should you wring your neck just because it was so easy for you grrr I spend 6 hours on the ending and about 150 super energy pots so really good work

P.S ANCIENTS FTW

hehe...

P.SS I Originally posted here to tell you that I'm probably quit rs i'll be on every now and then to chat to everyone but I'm not gonna be playing much, I'll be trying to read your blog and post often to keep in touch but i'm not gonna be playing

Quitting is always hard RS has taken up basically 3 years of my life and I'm ready to move on but this may not be the end I still might come back but at the moment I probably won't though so I'll try and keep in touch :)

NOOO!! don't quit!!! :( :( :( :( if you do come back in the summer PLEASE!!!!

• Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NOOO!! don't quit!!! if you do come back in the summer PLEASE!!!!

I might come back at the end of school because I be a bit bored but I won't play much probably because I really need a break from rs

jonomb0.png

Barrows Drops: Guthans Helm, Dharok Legs, Ahrims Hood

NOOO!! don't quit!!! if you do come back in the summer PLEASE!!!!

I might come back at the end of school because I be a bit bored but I won't play much probably because I really need a break from rs

well i can understand that

Well i got bored...again!! hopefully this so called "hunter" skill will keep me going...and it has! just today!

The first one is 47 hunter with 1339 total

Second one is 48 hunter with 1340 total

huntingum0.png

Thats it for today night ::'

P.S. i'll fix the picture tomorrow sorry for that size...

P.P.S: i told you i would fix it*gasp* something i would follow my word to!

It just so happened at 8:04pm PST a 5.6...yes 5.6 :shock: earth quake just hit the California Bay Area. i'll post the the link to the USGS site that has everything that just happened...Kinda scary on my part...well now i know how bad the bigger ones will be by only feeling a 5.6... :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes:

Those ready chins better prepare themselves for 63 hunter because i am coming there way with 1351 and 1352 total and 59 hunter

58hunterand59huntervm9.png

Hey bud, dropped especially to leave a msg for you :D

Nice work on robin hat wish i got one of those when i was going for 80 range on hell hounds took me like a month.

Keep going with everything i remember way back when i first met you and you were like lvl 60 something youve improved heaps

jonomb0.png

Barrows Drops: Guthans Helm, Dharok Legs, Ahrims Hood

Hey bud, dropped especially to leave a msg for you :D

Nice work on robin hat wish i got one of those when i was going for 80 range on hell hounds took me like a month.

Keep going with everything i remember way back when i first met you and you were like lvl 60 something youve improved heaps

I can't remember that day >.<