~Sith's Random Blog~ Bye

• Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just notice that my half key was 5 runs from spear and d med was 6 runs from half key...maybe I'll get something on my seventh run... :-k

Gratz on d Med, and good luck on 99 fm.

Add me in game, I can donate some willows to you. :)

clickforblog.jpg

My lvl 90 and lvl 48, c1oud and waf1le, hacked, lost about 28 mil overall .

zzzuperthingy-1.jpg

paulkill.jpg

A Man Died - 100% F2P -Skiller/Pure Ranger

I'll race you even though I could be a while (still need money to buy the logs). Level is in meh sig.

al right should be an equal match :lol:

More Naval! :shock:

You are never going to get 99 Firemaking at this rate, unless you spend all your time at Trouble Brewing burning the other sides stuff! hehehhe

JK :P

Good luck with TB, I'm sure your getting very good at it now, so I might join you one day and you can teach me to be a Master Brewer so I can beat Nabby in the next TET AU Trouble Brewing Event, muahahahah. <3:

shey.png

More Naval! :shock:

You are never going to get 99 Firemaking at this rate, unless you spend all your time at Trouble Brewing burning the other sides stuff! hehehhe

JK :P

Good luck with TB, I'm sure your getting very good at it now, so I might join you one day and you can teach me to be a Master Brewer so I can beat Nabby in the next TET AU Trouble Brewing Event, muahahahah. <3:

With me you will :XD: :P

it's now at the point of 'how many naval sets can one sithlord have'... i'm guessing multiple sets of each...

tb wouldn't be the worst way to firemake, you get paid to do so

Thats the best part!

I'll be spending most of my day Firemaking with 5.5k oaks (i had some friends help me so i could use them for 65 con :P) and 2k that Shey gave me

Some word i come up with:

Meeting people gives you friends, which then give you support for you goals. Its not just about getting everything it's about friends who support you

Meeting people gives you friends, which then give you support for you goals. Its not just about getting everything it's about friends who support you

quite intelligent, that. and true, to boot.

wha...? *head explodes*