~Sith's Random Blog~ Bye

• Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW what a trip! First time with nothing but it was great! No good drop expect dwarf almost died from connection and got Rock shell Plate And legs with a clue on the 2nd kill! Great trip posted loot:

dktrip1jb8.png

Congratulations on completing your first trip! From what I've heard, DKing's addictive so you'll probably be spending a lot more time amongst those kings now you've broken the ice.

I hope you get a dragon axe next time, for some weird reason I'm guessing you want it to drop. ::'

rhnw0.jpg

Click my signature to visit my blog: _The Endless Road To Advancement

Congratulations on completing your first trip! From what I've heard, DKing's addictive so you'll probably be spending a lot more time amongst those kings now you've broken the ice.

I hope you get a dragon axe next time, for some weird reason I'm guessing you want it to drop. ::'

well we both wanted an axe, the chat name was a frineds chat. Well i do have enough for a second dk trip :anxious:

hey! it's wolflord, your a newb cause you didn't take me with you on your DK trip!!! awesome blog bro, but I gtg cya in world 99

Heh, going on trip 2 soon, also bouth 60 prayer

Hey Sith, Nice work on your prayer levels I havn't gotten round to that yet, I hope you do well at DK's I just need to get some cash and ill be right there with ya :D

jonomb0.png

Barrows Drops: Guthans Helm, Dharok Legs, Ahrims Hood

Man, this dk Trip was great! Walk in and log out got go to world 88, lure rex over and start killing him, BAM! I get the kill first drop was DRAGON AXE! :shock: . We wern't so luck thoguh the trip but at the end shadows get the kill i check Loot Share and WOW another D Axe :shock: This was a 6.8m trip and my second dragon drop!

posting pics

[hide=dk trip 3 with shadow latio]

daxe1gu9.png

dktrip3cp7.png

dkftwys9.png[/hide]

Who's that sexy guy with c bow and lunar? And who's SEXY house is that?!?!?! I want it.

<3:

Gratz on 60 Prayer and D axe drop!!

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Dk trip 4 was bad...nothing buy rock shell legs...

Dk trip 5, Great trip killed a few rexs and then WOOT Dragon axe! Didn't get another drosp than that but i split the drop with dwarf and bought 99 fm woot!

Goal for GS: 141k...i had 4.1m spent it on fm though 99ftw

Needed: 37m

Did a barrow run today just restocking runes for more dk trips...

Ugh...today is getting more boring...I'm starting to want to go to GWD, but i need to get myself 70 ranged...I don't know there could be the possiblity of me quitting or going on a break...I'll decide later...

Well just got 558 ranging...planing on getting 60 tomorrow which is great :D . I also recently bought runes for the dagannoth kings...Dead broke atm...so I REALLY need to get an axe from rex, or ANYTHING...I might go on a break still deciding..Happy new Year all <3:

OK lets start things off good :D, I've decided to stay and not take a break :D so woot! two days (not including today) till New Years, So i'm starting things off with a bang...Literally! :shock: My goal For the end of this year, Have a great time and make some progress :thumbsup: ! I'm also going to work on some Fire making (i love pyros <3: ) Other goals i have planned...99 hunter and with some fun, by fun i mean sniping people with a really good bow 70 range! Also I'm going to make myself a total defense noob, thats right my 99 defnce goal is coming back! For the coming new years i was going to to do lots of small updates changing the blog, well thats fun why not one big updat on New Year's day \:D/ . With that i will add more clue scrolls and the power of monster hunting to the blog! Last but not least more non-runescape relate picture will be added on new years day of me crush my enemies in Star wars Empire at War, AOMT and for fun Halo I :D with that said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR TIF!!!!!!