~Sith's Random Blog~ Bye

• Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Sith your doing great m8 thx for bumping my blog up a couple of times when i was away and thx for banner :D

P.S meh wanna go dragon slaying to

jonomb0.png

Barrows Drops: Guthans Helm, Dharok Legs, Ahrims Hood

Hey Sith your doing great m8 thx for bumping my blog up a couple of times when i was away and thx for banner :D

Thats fine with me but it will have to be later :(

Yeah first off i got to get my hawt cape 8-)

jonomb0.png

Yeah first off i got to get my hawt cape 8-)

hehe...fire and animals mix well... :lol: \:D/

i won't be on as much as i have to do TONS of homework. Its not a fun week for me staying up till 10 doing work then finding out i had a project due tomorrow which i found out i get an extra week. Then i have a cross-country meet tomorrow making me lose More time to play Runescape :cry: :cry: :cry: . so i hate this week..or school in general...

Alright now lets start.

FRIGGIN hell sith you did the ending so easy i should you wring your neck just because it was so easy for you grrr I spend 6 hours on the ending and about 150 super energy pots so really good work

P.S ANCIENTS FTW

P.SS I Originally posted here to tell you that I'm probably quit rs i'll be on every now and then to chat to everyone but I'm not gonna be playing much, I'll be trying to read your blog and post often to keep in touch but i'm not gonna be playing

Quitting is always hard RS has taken up basically 3 years of my life and I'm ready to move on but this may not be the end I still might come back but at the moment I probably won't though so I'll try and keep in touch :)

P.SSS I got tonnes of homework to and yearly exams coming up so partly some of the reason I won't be even considering coming back till they are over but goodluck with all your stuff

jonomb0.png