Weekly Poll: When you log on to play RS...

Kiara_Kat

Ashamed to admit it, but I never even noticed the blasted thing! It's only when the_pretzel1 suggested the poll topic that I found out what the Message of the Week was! :oops:

Ownt!

I don't normally read it if i had read it already during the week....

every time i log on. don't know why because its usually prettty common info :(
Or pretty useless...

Visit the new improved Varrock today! Check out the new museum & dicsover the history of RuneScape!

The Free players!!! message of the week! We only get one floor... And the members get to see all the interesting stuff... Like the timeline and natural history exhibit, while all we F2P people get is Jewelry, Arrowheads, Pottery, and a little dirt.

I read the message every time.

Amount of spam rising... Urge to kill people rising...

~~~~~ Magesty of Impurity ~~~~~

Please don't flame anyone, unless they deserve it ( if someone posts crap, then flame at will. :^_^:).

whatcolor_isblue.jpgWhat Color Are You?

Sometimes :). Incredibly that a total of 16% (right now) answered "hardly never" or "Is their a message?"...It's like impossible not to read it :P.

1,7K posts :D \:D/ :thumbsup: .

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

I always read the little mini tool, because I like the mini pictures if JaGex repeats the same characters for scamming, how they word it, and I just love the tips.

No, I do not want to become a member, I would never be one, I will never be a member.

Completely depends on what im doing. If im in the middle of training a skill or doing something enjoying i get on pretty fast and skip the message. But every now and then it will catch my eye before i press the button and i will read it. Most of the time though it's something completely obvious to me so i don't take an awful lot of notice.

Currently not active on RuneScape.

dazzuhsiggyfinal.png