Peak times for pk'ing ???

Chaotix

Just so you know, about 9/10 of the people playing the real runescape are random noobs that were like 50-90 combat just before rs2 closed. They subsequently autoed 110+ combat chars, use a client to get catch, and occasionally ac. Then when they kill you (once out of each 5 times you killed them), they think they're better than you. The last war I went to, I didnt have catch on anybody because I was probably the only legit person there :lol:, to make it even better, nobody even went past the hobs which is why I've started calling all the rehtards that are 115+ combat 'varrock' e.g. Time2loze, SS staker, Rh0desy, Pkking 1, the list goes on.

For your pure, there probably isnt a good time to pk considering everyone that is pure fights in level 6 :roll:.

Oh and I forgot to mention if you wall/ log from them because they always have catch on you and have 100% autoed chars, you're the noob, not them for not being able to kill you even though they cheat and you fight till low/no food.

Your char was legit up until level 3

I heard he was like the BEST pker in RSC.
Did you even play in RSC?

Just so you know, about 9/10 of the people playing the real runescape are random noobs that were like 50-90 combat just before rs2 closed. They subsequently autoed 110+ combat chars, use a client to get catch, and occasionally ac. Then when they kill you (once out of each 5 times you killed them), they think they're better than you. The last war I went to, I didnt have catch on anybody because I was probably the only legit person there :lol:, to make it even better, nobody even went past the hobs which is why I've started calling all the rehtards that are 115+ combat 'varrock' e.g. Time2loze, SS staker, Rh0desy, Pkking 1, the list goes on.

For your pure, there probably isnt a good time to pk considering everyone that is pure fights in level 6 :roll:.

Oh and I forgot to mention if you wall/ log from them because they always have catch on you and have 100% autoed chars, you're the noob, not them for not being able to kill you even though they cheat and you fight till low/no food.

how are you doing my egyptian prince?

I'm not egyptian, I'm Palestinian \'

I'm not egyptian, I'm Palestinian \'

my bad, hamas 4 leeef :)

hey, why not feel free to add my char name in there. whats funny is how much [cabbage] you string, if i remember correctly im always fighting you at wall or high lvl wild, 2ndly i also remember you not even coming near me at hobs, kept running around and away from me, 3rdly i dont go any higher then hobs at the wars? well considering i have only been to 1 war and that was over 3 months ago i have no idea where you can base your story on. why would i stay up to 3am on a monday morning when i start work at 7am on a weekday to go to a runescape war which is [cabbage]? nice [cabbage]ting there [bleep]head :)

Yea my bad u just pid log and auto, sometimes I mix you autoing randoms up :?.

yea i pid log on rs.com just as you do. oh no i log out to answer the phone, OMG QUICK REPORT ME FOR PID LOGGING. and auto? got any proof of that? when you do i'll shut my trap but i doubt you will ever have proof.

yea i pid log on rs.com just as you do. oh no i log out to answer the phone, OMG QUICK REPORT ME FOR PID LOGGING. and auto? got any proof of that? when you do i'll shut my trap but i doubt you will ever have proof.

Are you honestly stupid enough to try and tell me that just because you pk on the on the real client that you are legit lmao? You obviously have a friend telling you your id, or you wouldnt consistently have catch on people :lol:. All autoers tell me rs client. It doesnt mean anything because clearly 1 of your friends is on a bot getting you a good id, and that's cheating :roll:.

And by the way, if you're legit then I feel really sorry for you, because you dont show up on the highscores which means you got 121 combat on a game that's on the virge of death :lol:.

Are you honestly stupid enough to try and tell me that just because you pk on the on the real client that you are legit lmao? You obviously have a friend telling you your id, or you wouldnt consistently have catch on people :lol:. All autoers tell me rs client. It doesnt mean anything because clearly 1 of your friends is on a bot getting you a good id, and that's cheating :roll:.

And by the way, if you're legit then I feel really sorry for you, because you dont show up on the highscores which means you got 121 combat on a game that's on the virge of death :lol:.

considering every time i've asked what my pid is its usually above 100. theirs been maybe twice that i've asked where its been under 30. so next time you have catch on me im sure you went and asked one of your friends what your pid is and you logged to get lower then me. if you think that sounds stupid well have a listen to yourself because thats how you sound.

hmm, maybe because highscores are for RS2 and i've logged on that maybe twice. the graphics give me a headache and i hate that game. i dont think coming up on highscores or not which is related to RS2 has anything related to RSC. if you wanna argue make sure what you say makes sense and is acctually do with what we're talking about

well there have been ppl pkin 100+ every sunday eve (german time). Dunno about nowadays.

best pkin was 03/04 for sure. i miss the dots, lol. :XD:

Runescape Classic only ~ *
---------------------------------------------------------

D A V I [107] - main, D A V__I [85] - pure

davigifaustinrut.gif