does vince young deserve the maden nfl 08 cover?

R_A_T_M_E_N

Plus sports game just plain suck. If you wanna play a sport, actually play it.

thats abit harsh, i love sports games.. they're there to have fun on, not because you want to play the sport itself. And what about those people with disabilities who maybe cant play the sport as well as others but want to take part and feel fully immersed in the game. Or maybe when the weathers not so good, or at night time, or when theres no sport organised for you to do..

enough reasons for sports games not to suck or need i go on?

Back playing Rs with some vigour for once, Visit my blog and check out what im up too.. http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=690785

sigagainus2.png

Plus sports game just plain suck. If you wanna play a sport, actually play it.

thats abit harsh, i love sports games.. they're there to have fun on, not because you want to play the sport itself. And what about those people with disabilities who maybe cant play the sport as well as others but want to take part and feel fully immersed in the game. Or maybe when the weathers not so good, or at night time, or when theres no sport organised for you to do..

enough reasons for sports games not to suck or need i go on?

For people with disabilities, thats valid. For people who cant play because they aren't good enough, well lack of practice and sitting inside wont do you anygood.

If the weather is bad, well who cares, play anyways.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

Up until the Titans run at the end of the season, I thought that us Bengals fans in Cinci were going to enjoy ocho cinco on the cover. So much for that.

Don't get me wrong though, Vince Young turned into a pretty good player.

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

Whats a vince young and why do I care if he gets on the cover of some game?

He's a quarterback from The Texas Longhorns, and is in the NFL currently in the Tennessee Titans. :roll:

If you have crap to say, don't post it, kay?

And I don't think he deserves it. He's only played one year in the NFL. I'd say Reggie Bush has a good chance of making the cover.

Vince Young definitely shouldn't be on any cover. He isn't a proven veteran yet. He had a good second half of his rookie season. Ask about it when he wins a superbowl.

Now, put Ladanian Tomlinson on there, he deserves it. Also, the Madden Curse would be awesome on him.

~~Let The Dragon ride again, on the winds of time~~

dragonrebornkr1.jpg

I've always felt as if I'm the only person who can understand the concept of sarcasm on the internet.