Harry Potter theme park to come to Universal Studies

sephiroth_king

Well that's just one more reason to go to DisneyWorld sometime. I went to DisneyLand when I was little but I couldn't even ride the rides since I was too young. I've always wanted to do that tower of terror one. I'm thinking it's going to be really cool so who cares if they're making a profit?

Harry Potter fan? Me...? No way...:uhh:

Lol, only if there's a Viktor or Durmstrang related ride. Something like Ride The Viktor, lol. :P

Wow, I just realized, the name "Trowbridge" sounds incredibly Harry Potterish lol. :lol:

:uhh: I don't like the sound of that ride!

untitled-1.png

Huge harry potter fan myself. It doesn't bother me that the seris that helped get me into serious reading is a getting a theme park. I proberlly won't go to it as I live in the UK although if I did visit america I'ld like to go just see how others have envisaged the worl I've come to love. Generally speaking i go to theme parks for the rides more than than theme, as I'm sure alot of people do so if the rides are good this attraction will be huge

I support it. I love Harry Potter but that's not why I support it. I support it because it will make other people happy. It will be another place where people can go to have fun. I mean why should any of us complain about the corporate giants who will make money off of this? Of course they are. That doesn't mean we should all stop going to places like these. We pay to have fun. They make money. So what? We still have fun.