The secrets of tutorial island

benx53

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

erkid"]

6) Although almost everyone knows this, Vannaka is level 146 which is basically impossible, but oh well it's a game.

-Benx53 (The one and only)

actually, if im not mistaken, Jagex mods can change combat lvls at will, and the maximum lvl they can change to is infact lvl 146

Where's the proof? ... Jagex Mods can do whatever they would like.

2 jmods were still on while all servers went down yesterday.

i hope these autoers are ready cause here comes tztok-JaGeX!!!

Cool,

I have actually thought about training till lvl 126 in tutorial island.

Any supporters?

It might take a few years, but I'd be the only 126 in tut island!

Always buying Green d'hide bodies & Steel plates!

Green D'hide body = 4400 ea

Steel Plate = 1000ea

PM ME!

Cool,

I have actually thought about training till lvl 126 in tutorial island.

Any supporters?

It might take a few years, but I'd be the only 126 in tut island!

ehh.. u can only train to lvl 3 ni each skill except hp.

siggya.th.png

xprozaccx.png

RIP my main Xprozaccx.

Still Dreaming of Farming Cape

Confucius say: "Crowded elevator smell different to a midget" xD

Also I know it may be obvious but there are no extra things in members tutorial island. Yes I did put members credit on before I logged in.

.sigs these of many too read have you backwards this read you If

CapeAnimation.gif

Finding cool stuff = advertising.

JMods can modify there stats/levels and are capable of spawning any item in their inventory. For the previous reason they are unable to trade (to prevent say one of them spawning 15 blue phats and trading them to his son).

Uh, ur joking.

Don't tell me you've never seen a JM buying/selling an object?

While JMs have the power to mute ppl, they CANNOT CHANGE STATS OR MAKE ITEMS.

I know this becuz this practically ruins the game 4 a mod

Also, all mods would be wearing like full dragon, and doing everything they want, and if they can modify stats, all mods would have 99 everything

Boy are you on crack? Jmods can modify stats and spawn items at will. I'm sorry that you dont know the difference from Jagex mods and player mods. Obviously. Because it makes you look like an idiot

fredzsodbtt6.jpg

21 lag piles, 4 Pjs, 2 Party hat kills, 67 newbs teached.

also, the max combat level you can get in tutorial island due to the fact you cant get anything over 3 there (except, ofcours, total, hp and combat lvls) is 5...if you maxed your range, mage, prayer, attack, defence and strength you combat level is 5 :XD:

dragonmghost,flava%20falcon.gif

support new ghostly stuff here.

I see RuneScape slowly turning into a sadistic version of WoW.

.signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you If

I noticed 2 things there.....

-You can train all your skills thta are taught there to 7 or so....

-there is a mine there

-you may see grass on the ground

-its an island

-its called tutorial island

-there are tons of low lvl people there

-there is a big mine there filled with copper and tin

-its abotu one of the onyl palces with ore, funrace, and anvil

-you can enver go back ther to be mean to the low lvls there

Well, i geuss thtas more thna 2, but whatever, its all fro the list

iunno if ur being sarcastic or not.. if u arent then

the sky is blue the grass is green and u make the stupidest observations ever..

to the guy whos tarted the thread, those are also some pretty lame discoveries, thats like me saying"if u go to the second story, ull find a box there", so what..

to add to ur list, u cant talk in tutorial island anymore

ironmdefault,demon%20x%20lord.gif

pure:demon_x_king

Uh, ur joking.

Also, all mods would be wearing like full dragon, and doing everything they want, and if they can modify stats, all mods would have 99 everything

Wow.. JaGEx mods have the ability to do pretty much anything. They can spawn items and monsters, change any stat at will, walk through walls (this is called "clipping", look it up), teleport anywhere on the map without using runes.

They can ban people, they can mute people.. I'm not sure if they can trade though.

Please, get your facts straight before you go about posting these stupid posts.

~Lunar

demonslayer2.png

Retired Tip.It Mod || Admin and Founder of Caesar 3 Mod Squad! All are welcome!

Please try to stay on topic at least a little we got from vannak being level 146 to that jagex mods cant trade.

Signatures are useless. That's why I have one.

benx53.png

Average level 49.13 going for 50!

[hide=Here be thy quotes]

6) Although almost everyone knows this, Vannaka is level 146 which is basically impossible, but oh well it's a game.

-Benx53 (The one and only)

actually, if im not mistaken, Jagex mods can change combat lvls at will, and the maximum lvl they can change to is infact lvl 146

jagex mods can change any number on their game screen to however high they want, and edit items on their screen. they cannot trade you though

Jagex mods cant modify items, stats, lvls, or anthing. They can trade ppl though.

I do hope you are being sarcastic. If you are then ignore anything beyond this point.

JMods can modify there stats/levels and are capable of spawning any item in their inventory. For the previous reason they are unable to trade (to prevent say one of them spawning 15 blue phats and trading them to his son).

Uh, ur joking.

[/hide]

You, sir, have mistaken JMods for PMods. Jagex Mods can do anything they want, whether it be stats or items. Trust me. JaGeX servers are pretty much the same thing as private servers. You can spawn or change anything, as long as you are decent at Java coding. Player Mods, on the other hand, are merely put in to keep some sort of balance.

hatewn1.png

Jagex Moderators can stand on water ( I think) and stnad in fountains and on tables... wouldn't that be cool?

Anyway, if you put everything into the bank on Tutorial Island and get transported to the mainland, all the stuff appears back in your inventory.

electrofrog6ck.jpg

fotwunderbanner2zg4.png

Does anyone know if JAGeX plotted Tutorial Island on the world map? If so, where is it located (in perspective of other major cities)?
its right next to the wizard tower near draynor village...but you cant get there :XD:

Did anybody know that you can actually see people that are on tutorial island even if you're not? I know how.

benx53.png

Did anybody know that you can actually see people that are on tutorial island even if you're not? I know how.
well...?

OK this is how to see people on tutorial island:

You have to have someone on tutorial isle go to the bank. Next have him walk behind the bank. At first you can not see the people, but then if you change your view and look into the blckness you will see some people. If there is not someone there you will just see the rocks.

Now you have someone in Lumbridge walk down to the swamp. Next you have to go to the mining site. I think there may be two, but go to the westernmost one. When you are there, go onto the hill there and change your view. This time you can see the person and his surroundings. It is kind of cool and he even has his name which I thought you wouldn't be able to se due to the fact that you are not on tutorial island.

benx53.png

Does anyone know if JAGeX plotted Tutorial Island on the world map? If so, where is it located (in perspective of other major cities)?

So I opened up the world map knowing it is there somewhere.

Poof, directly south of the wizard tower. If you stand on the south spot at the fairy ring there, you are able to see the Tutorial island. The back of the bank, I guess is visual to.

If you go behind the magic building, where you have to shoot a chicken, you can see a members part of the desert. The benadins camp to be exact. Other then that, there is no link between 'the outworld' and tutorial island. I think they could use it as a quest island someday. We have to go there to kill a monster. (would be a different one then the original..)

34eyfbd.jpg9h43sp.jpg16m28ty.jpg

So I opened up the world map knowing it is there somewhere.

[vanished], directly south of the wizard tower. If you stand on the south spot at the fairy ring there, you are able to see the Tutorial island. The back of the bank, I guess is visual to.

If you go behind the magic building, where you have to shoot a chicken, you can see a members part of the desert. The benadins camp to be exact. Other then that, there is no link between 'the outworld' and tutorial island. I think they could use it as a quest island someday. We have to go there to kill a monster. (would be a different one then the original..)

Umm did you look at what I just wrote?

You said that was the only link.

benx53.png