Worst game ever played

lord_of_blades

There was some track and field game on the Ps1 I played that was LITERALLY unplayable (The controls didn't respond correctly)..other than that, probably Shrek: Fairy Tale Freakdown. There are about 5 moves in combat, 2 of which are near impossible because of the crappy movement. Not to mention graphics that make Pong look like Oblivion. It was a MAJOR pain to play...

The+Adaminator.png

69827172ou0.jpg

Rayman Raving Rabbids.

oh, and runescape.

halo

halo 2

driver 2

driver 1

super mario 64-aweful controls,bad story,pointless

I can understand some people dont like halo and driver, But WHY SUPER MARIO? Maybe its cause you played it last week, not nearish the time of the N64 :shock:

megakillersigbyhawkxsrh0.png

Quit Runescape 30th May 2006.

Thanks to Hawkxs for my signature :)

super mario 64-aweful controls,bad story,pointless

........ :-s

You *ing serrious?

Anyways I haven't played any horrible games, I stay away from those. The most I can say I've played are mediocre games.

any of those point and click adventure games i seriously hate them that much i don't even know their name

you mean games like Monkey Island :evil:

Piscis_Rex.png

99.99999998465% of the world's population is not me, if you are the 0.00000001535% that is me, put this in you signature

-"being famous is like being a woman, if you have to tell people you are, you aren't"

I have to go with "Superman 64". Luckily I decided to rent it before buying.

I remember playing that when I was 6 at a day care place. I was saying something like "What the firetruck is going on! Why do I keep running into walls, why can't I steer!!!!"

Seriously, I think that game ranked as #1 in Nintendo Power for the "Worst Games of All Time on a Nintendo Console" thing.

jjroxlu7.jpg