New pick ideas! (Not dragon) *n_odie support!* |AXE UPDATE|

Tbh I dont really Support

How dare you! Your the first one to say that :cry: Anyway nobody likes bracelets, Jagex messed that one up, they should have added a bracelet slot. :shame:

sonicoscar.png

tipitpickclubtfourthwq0ff1.jpgtipitpickclubfirsthalfdy1.pngtipitpickclubsecondhalfgb5.png

Before you read this interview, think about how cool it is to have people like Oscar on the site? What I mean, take a read =P

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Full support!

Really cool actually, the best part is the mini-game thought...

If u can make the people on rs to really read it and take time to think about it i think they would like the idea! But I think the old names is the best.

Very good. :D

SmeltWork.png

Full support!

If u can make the people on rs to really read it and take time to think about it i think they would like the idea! But I think the old names is the best.

Ah! Sorry, it's painful when my head swells like that... thanks for your support. I posted on the official forum once but it just got knocked down and only got 1 post from someone else, those forums aren't very good IMO, it gets flooded all the time.

sonicoscar.png

tipitpickclubtfourthwq0ff1.jpgtipitpickclubfirsthalfdy1.pngtipitpickclubsecondhalfgb5.png

Before you read this interview, think about how cool it is to have people like Oscar on the site? What I mean, take a read =P

Full support!

Ah! Sorry, it's painful when my head swells like that... thanks for your support. I posted on the official forum once but it just got knocked down and only got 1 post from someone else, those forums aren't very good IMO, it gets flooded all the time.

im sorry but i keep seeing that "IMO" and never got the meaning of that :oops: ....explain please?

dragonmghost,flava%20falcon.gif

support new ghostly stuff here.

I see RuneScape slowly turning into a sadistic version of WoW.

.signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you If

Full support!

im sorry but i keep seeing that "IMO" and never got the meaning of that :oops: ....explain please?

FYI, IMO means 'in my opinion', LOL. GTG!

sonicoscar.png

Full support!

Great, thanks! Now what's FYI? :oops: :oops: :oops: LOL

Full support!

'For your information', I put that there deliberately :twisted:

sonicoscar.png

Full support!

'For your information', I put that there deliberately :twisted:

Yeah i kinda got that when you typed in "LOL. GTG!". so whats TBH?

Yes, umm, good idea, I guess,

But what's with the OMG! IT'S N_ODIE! OMG I HAVE N_ODIE's SUPPORT! :-s That's dumb. N_odie is a human... Like us all.. :lol:

yes, it is a good idea, anyone have any questions on the picks? Anything to add?

And n_odie is not human, he is a god.

Be reallistic, I think N_odie obviously feels god like now... But seriously don't take it so far stupid person! Jesus Christ.

Give us one reason why N_odie is better than us? Because we're all equal -.-

I dont need a siggy no moar.

But what's with the OMG! IT'S N_ODIE! OMG I HAVE N_ODIE's SUPPORT! :-s That's dumb. N_odie is a human... Like us all.. :lol:

yes, it is a good idea, anyone have any questions on the picks? Anything to add?

Be reallistic, I think N_odie obviously feels god like now... But seriously don't take it so far stupid person! Jesus Christ.

I agree but don't over react please :uhh: .

I agree but don't over react please :uhh: .

This is getting off topic now but:

Ray because-

1. Have you seen his quote in my sig?

2. He made up a cool blog where he gets to know everyone

3. If n_odie means his last name is Odie then... cool name.

4. I said so.

5. We are all born equal until proven otherwise.

sonicoscar.png

Hey, how about same stuff just axes? I mean pyro axe, for example, could give you...Bows (U)?

Not pyro, that could make instant fires :D

Probably would be a ridged axe or a sharp axe or something, but how would you make arrow shafts or stocks?

sonicoscar.png

Hey, how about same stuff just axes? I mean pyro axe, for example, could give you...Bows (U)?

Probably would be a ridged axe or a sharp axe or something, but how would you make arrow shafts or stocks?

It can be something random and ofcours it's not 100% you will get something out of the logs.

It can be something random and ofcours it's not 100% you will get something out of the logs.

Well obviously, it could be linked with dwarfs again! Me like dwarfs!

You: What are you doing cutting down these trees?

Dwarf: I'm not cutting down trees, I'm mining logs with an axe.

You: Um, ok. What is that axe?

Dwarf: Oh, this is a special axe I made.

You: Can you make me one?

...and so on :D

sonicoscar.png

Well obviously, it could be linked with dwarfs again! Me like dwarfs!

You: What are you doing cutting down these trees?

Dwarf: I'm not cutting down trees, I'm mining logs with an axe.

You: Um, ok. What is that axe?

Dwarf: Oh, this is a special axe I made.

You: Can you make me one?

...and so on :D

LMAO!!!!111onethousandahundredandelven1!!!!!!!11!!

Yes, that was rather funny :P

What's with the "111onethousandahundredandelven1!!!!!!!11!!"?

sonicoscar.png

support of course, i especially like the 1st 1, could get ur crafting up much faster... ::'

Zzzuperman.jpeg

| 19,385th to 99 smithing on the 11th of June 2011. |

| 144,261st to 99 magic on the 2nd of September 2011. |

| Thanks for sig to DementedHero |

| Blog |

Yes, that was rather funny :P

What's with the "111onethousandahundredandelven1!!!!!!!11!!"?

It's just some sort of joke...Like when you press shift+1 you get ! but sometimes you miss the shift button and get few 1s so the joke sort of started like this:

w00t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111!!!!!one!!!!!!!!!!1111111111!!!!

And then something like that:

w00t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111!!!!!eleven!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111!!!!!!!

And today you can find:

111onethousandahundredandelven1!!!!!!!11!

But we're going off topic aren't we?

support of course, i especially like the 1st 1, could get ur crafting up much faster... ::'

Yeah, I was thinking along those lines when I made it.

Yeah we are getting off topic...

EDIT: Sent this to Jagex:

Hey Jagex.

Sorry to bother you but whenever I make a topic in your suggestion forum it gets knocked down within seconds. It would seem to me that your forums flood very easily. I know you can't really do anything about this but maybe you could introduce something like not letting someone create a new topic withing 5mins of creating another.

I've got some good ideas but they never get a chance.

sonicoscar.png

Axes, by popular demand:

Serrated axe

50 woodcutting, 50 fletching

When cutting down a tree the fletching option whill be displayed, allowing you to instantly fletch. Alternatively wielding the axe and selecting one of the four styles will result in a different fletching result (shafts, shortbows, longbows and stocks).

How you get it:

Talk to Lumbray, a dwarf located south of the monastry. Ask him if he can make you one and you must bring him:

A runite axe

A thorny log

5 knives

2000 arrow shafts

Pyro axe

50 woodcutting, 50 firemaking

When the axe is operational (clicking operate will make it glow more, clicking operate again and the glow decreases) cutting a log will instantly result in a fire, this fire lasts 50% longer than usual fires. Alternatively if the axe isn't operational you may 'use' it with logs to light a fire (agin 50% longer), effectively saving a space in your inventory (i.e. no tinderbox).

How you get it:

Talk to Tindorf, a dwarf located between Draynor and Lumbridge. Ask him him if you can make you one and you must bring him:

A runite axe

A flaming log

5 tinderboxes

300 ashes (can be noted)

There are 5 'thorny trees' and 5 'flaming trees' and the end of the 'forest dungeon', a new dungeon around the enterance to the ferry to Keldagrim. It is an expansive series of caves with lots of trees and ents, sometimes jungle blocks your path, sometimes trees (which when you start to cut down turn into ents) at the end are 5 thorny trees, 5 flaming trees, 2 magic trees and 2 yews and a cape that says 'I did the forest dungeon and all I got was this lousy cape'.

sonicoscar.png

Axes, by popular demand:

Serrated axe

50 woodcutting, 50 fletching

When cutting down a tree the fletching option whill be displayed, allowing you to instantly fletch. Alternatively wielding the axe and selecting one of the four styles will result in a different fletching result (shafts, shortbows, longbows and stocks).

How you get it:

Talk to Lumbray, a dwarf located south of the monastry. Ask him if he can make you one and you must bring him:

A runite axe

A thorny log

5 knives

2000 arrow shafts

Pyro axe

50 woodcutting, 50 firemaking

When the axe is operational (clicking operate will make it glow more, clicking operate again and the glow decreases) cutting a log will instantly result in a fire, this fire lasts 50% longer than usual fires. Alternatively if the axe isn't operational you may 'use' it with logs to light a fire (agin 50% longer), effectively saving a space in your inventory (i.e. no tinderbox).

How you get it:

Talk to Tindorf, a dwarf located between Draynor and Lumbridge. Ask him him if you can make you one and you must bring him:

A runite axe

A flaming log

5 tinderboxes

300 ashes (can be noted)

There are 5 'thorny trees' and 5 'flaming trees' and the end of the 'forest dungeon', a new dungeon around the enterance to the ferry to Keldagrim. It is an expansive series of caves with lots of trees and ents, sometimes jungle blocks your path, sometimes trees (which when you start to cut down turn into ents) at the end are 5 thorny trees, 5 flaming trees, 2 magic trees and 2 yews and a cape that says 'I did the forest dungeon and all I got was this lousy cape'.

That's an OK idea but...Well what I can suggest is instead of money (because your requirement is too low) how about something like solving puzzles AND the stuff you said...Will make it better...Oh and it's not tradeable right?

First idea is:

Aqua Pickaxe (axe aqueous)

LVLS: 50 mining, 50 crafting

Same as an addy pick, but when mining clay it automatically becomes soft clay, I reckon it could work.

^ that isn't needed^

The is already a bracelet that turns clay into soft clay when mined anyway.

Otherwise support!