Soph's blog to 99 Woodcutting and Fishing *85 wc / 89 fish*

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the enchanted water tiara is a water skin you add water runes to it and wear it on your head and it acts as a water skin.

13zwenn.png

the enchanted water tiara is a water skin you add water runes to it and wear it on your head and it acts as a water skin.

Its really good to train hunter in the desert then! catch orange salamenders ::'

Ty Veyron for Siggy help!

Its really good to train hunter in the desert then! catch orange salamenders ::'

power mineing is a better use

13zwenn.png

With that new water tiara, its easy to go on a diet if you live in the desert, You can just jog all day without needing to bring some skins, just drink out of a tiara. :shock: :shock:

Shots-Sig.jpg

With that new water tiara, its easy to go on a diet if you live in the desert, You can just jog all day without needing to bring some skins, just drink out of a tiara. :shock: :shock:

:XD:

Sammy200_Sig_by_hawkxs.jpg

dont ever change shot, dont ever change

13zwenn.png

Is that a good thing or a bad thing? :?

Sammy200_Sig_by_hawkxs.jpg

i'm not sure :-k

donation

tinderbox.png

13zwenn.png

heey sophia!! nice bloggie nice stats nice all!!!:P <3:

goodluck on your goals your already far!!!! :twisted:

btw nice 99firemaking <3:

checkout my bloggiesometimes if ouy have some time....:P <3: :oops:

cya fella!!!

icedresiggygm7nu8.jpg

grtzz ICY

:XD: Cool donation, you might have enough tinderboxes by now.

NEVER!

13zwenn.png

:XD: Cool donation, you might have enough tinderboxes by now.

NEVER!

*tries to hand sophia 100k tinderboxes but trade system blocks it*

i can take 30k at a time if you realy want to give me some :lol:

new level

85wc.png

13zwenn.png

you're doing the log thing in the right order. Firemaking and then woodcutting ::'

good luck and nice 85 :thumbsup:

i plan to use the logs for fletching aswell they should get my 92 :D

13zwenn.png

i'm not sure :-k

*deep voice* I For one think its a good thing, Im a huge ShotdownWaffle fan *Crosses out tipit user with crayon and writes in 'Someguy216'*

::'

Shots-Sig.jpg