meh...

tru_vampire0

drawing.jpg

Was bored and didn't feel like playing rs, so i decided to try to draw my character. This is my first attempt to draw on MS Paint so please don't be too brutal, but i'd like some feedback meaning comments, criticism, advice, whatever.

truevamopcopynh4.gif

When I Have It, It's the World's. When I Don't Have It, The World Is Mine.

Looks very traced to me...

Edit: plus you saved it as .Jpg...try .PNG please.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

lol. so is it tracing if i just took the picture and filled every large area with it's own solid color. lol. Maybe i wasn't specific in the original post. It wasn't actually a drawing. sorry bout bad word choice.

truevamopcopynh4.gif

When I Have It, It's the World's. When I Don't Have It, The World Is Mine.

drawing.jpg

Was bored and didn't feel like playing rs, so i decided to try to draw my character. This is my first attempt to draw on MS Paint so please don't be too brutal, but i'd like some feedback meaning comments, criticism, advice, whatever.

Just want this to be here so he can't edit his words.

fishing.gif

as you may have noticed, tracing is very bad seen on this boards, and no wonder, tracing is very lame work...

It seems tracing is a forbidden thing here most users seem to have a dislike to it~ :-k

Locked~ Will spare this poster of the flames not that they have not started already.

queenvalerie.png