The new Pickaxe Types!(I did not copy the other thread)

Your quest seems great flava! The only thing I would say would be the money sack, it seems a little pointless having to hold the money in a sack. But on the other hand I really like the idea, if you can have it outside the quest. Walking about with a money sack would be so COOL. Maybe it could change size with the amount of money inside, maybe if you had over 1 mil in ikt it changes to a cape like the bone sack :P
sure! if u want....but the money sack is not pointless because

A)can you really hold 20 coins? i mean in real life...

B)jagex cant add an upgrade where you can equip money in your equipment screen because that will have a huge advantage on certain tasks (if for example you try making nats not through the abbys and use the sell noted ess to generlaq store and buy unnoted you will have an unfair advantage)

by the way thanks for what you said about my quest :D

I totally agree about point A, but in point B i don't agree with you b/c the sack wouldn't have an advantage, is 1 extra space really going to matter(i know, i know, there will be a million people flamming me for this comment) and either way us runecrafters deserve an update soon and this just may be the ticket to stop rants for a month or so about the skill.

well first of all why do you think tiaras were made? for 1 more space and except that after 91 runescrafting (and even before) when crafting a large amount of nats it can matter by a few trips...even though most nat runescrafters use the abbys but for example you can make (im not sure i dont really remember) up to 9 airs for 1 ess which will make that 9 more airs a trip...well airs is not a good example because its close enough to a bank but you know what i mean right?

dragonmghost,flava%20falcon.gif

support new ghostly stuff here.

I see RuneScape slowly turning into a sadistic version of WoW.

.signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you If

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your quest seems great flava! The only thing I would say would be the money sack, it seems a little pointless having to hold the money in a sack. But on the other hand I really like the idea, if you can have it outside the quest. Walking about with a money sack would be so COOL. Maybe it could change size with the amount of money inside, maybe if you had over 1 mil in ikt it changes to a cape like the bone sack :P

B)jagex cant add an upgrade where you can equip money in your equipment screen because that will have a huge advantage on certain tasks (if for example you try making nats not through the abbys and use the sell noted ess to generlaq store and buy unnoted you will have an unfair advantage)

I totally agree about point A, but in point B i don't agree with you b/c the sack wouldn't have an advantage, is 1 extra space really going to matter(i know, i know, there will be a million people flamming me for this comment) and either way us runecrafters deserve an update soon and this just may be the ticket to stop rants for a month or so about the skill.

well first of all why do you think tiaras were made? for 1 more space and except that after 91 runescrafting (and even before) when crafting a large amount of nats it can matter by a few trips...even though most nat runescrafters use the abbys but for example you can make (im not sure i dont really remember) up to 9 airs for 1 ess which will make that 9 more airs a trip...well airs is not a good example because its close enough to a bank but you know what i mean right?

well, i never thought about tiares but now i change my point above. i don't agree with either point A or B. Thanks for reminding me :D .

well, i never thought about tiares but now i change my point above. i don't agree with either point A or B. Thanks for reminding me :D .

huh?! first you agree to point A and now you don't agree with any of my points? i think you mean you do agree? or am i wrong?lol did i ask too many questions in this post? did i? :lol:

huh?! first you agree to point A and now you don't agree with any of my points? i think you mean you do agree? or am i wrong?lol did i ask too many questions in this post? did i? :lol:

OK. to start out with you did ask too many questions in the above statement :shame: . And also i don't agree with either of the points up there b/c somebody pointed out to me why tiares were made(sorry if this came across as rude). So i do not agree with either point A or B.

Understand :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: ?

[hide=WALL OF QUOTES!]

OK. to start out with you did ask too many questions in the above statement :shame: . And also i don't agree with either of the points up there b/c somebody pointed out to me why tiares were made(sorry if this came across as rude). So i do not agree with either point A or B.

[/hide]Sure but do you really think you can hold 20 coins in one hand? And do you think jagex will allow holding money? As in having that on your gloves slot in your eqipment screen? Well after all that i think you really can expect that so either you have a sack in your hand slot or like the bonesack (less likely) it will be in your cape slot....Unless you have a better idea?

[hide=WALL OF QUOTES!]

[/hide]Sure but do you really think you can hold 20 coins in one hand? And do you think jagex will allow holding money? As in having that on your gloves slot in your eqipment screen? Well after all that i think you really can expect that so either you have a sack in your hand slot or like the bonesack (less likely) it will be in your cape slot....Unless you have a better idea?

so basically you're inventing a wallet that can either be held like a backpack or a handbag?

[hide=WALL OF QUOTES!]

so basically you're inventing a wallet that can either be held like a backpack or a handbag?

No because there is a maximum money limit (and it's low!) something around 20-50 gp...

Obsidian pickaxe!(level 60 Mining required)

Barrows Pickaxe!(level 70 Mining required)

Crystal Pickaxe!(level 70 Mining required

seems better.

Agreed...

• 3 months later...

new axes

darkaxe of banking(name could be improved): auto sends logs 2 bank but gives no xp and in a bit slower per log

lightaxe of experience:chops logs really slow but gives l,oads of xtra xp

pyrochopper:auto burns logs regardless of firemakin lv gives half xp on iremakin double on wc

mad luberjacks wrath spell:cuts logs using mage lv and can only be cast with the forbidden axe(axe is like rune) requires one bodyrune and 1 mind per inv

slicer arrows and bolts: same idea as lumberjack and for ranged, neeeds a mith arrow/bolt which can be enchanted for this at temple of karil? in rangfers gitld

bloodaxe: a hardcore melee weapon like a demonic godsword which could cut trees well fast

plz criticeze theze bot no swearin tyvm!!!!!!!!!!!

runescape rules innit?

Well done for bumping a 3 month old thread.

I don't know if 3 months is still bad bumping wise I just thought i'd make my point :? :wink:

Kind Regards

Dark_Leader

ArchSupport.png

"The walls shook at the noise of the horses, and of the wheels, and of the chariots.

What walls? We don't need walls! WE ARE SPARTA!!!!!!!!!

i like the idea-but the rewards to the quest are a little too high. I was thinking access to the picks, 10k mining exp, 20k gp, 50 laws, and 10k tokul. Your rewards are high-considering you only have to beat a lvl 150 monster.

Remove the bank in the wilderness Crystal Mines, I'd just be a rest stop for pkers.

Is like Conquer Online have mined ores grades from 1 to 9, is not original idea already, but is interesting to have here, like from grade 1 ore make 1 bar and from grade 9 making 9 bars :)

Suggestion: You can use Anchor on Waterfiends - is cheap if to compare to GS & effective with crush attack & it hit like Whip.

Maitvanagis.gif

Visit my exp track

• 4 weeks later...