School Traditions

ThurinEthir

We have this annual fun fund-raising day for charity. Everyone is off time table for the day and we are off time table while raising money :D Each form sets up stalls to try and get money. Very good fun as everyone gets in the spirit of things :D

Also at Christmas, the teachers put on a show for us, there are 2 different kinds of shows that the teachers perform, ones for Year 7 and 8, while another for Year 9, 10 and 11. Always fun to see teachers making a fool of themselves and seeing them in a different light. ::'

Retired 8th October 2007 | 99 Fishing | 99 Cooking | Owner of a Red Mask and 2 Santa Hats |

8th grade End of Year trip to Six Flags was yesterday. You get to miss a lot of school, watch the girls scream on Goliath (which, for those who don't know, is this giant-drop coaster that's the tallest around, really fun), eat shaved ices, and go on cool rides. What can I say, I'm a roller coaster fan.

There's no prank tradition (I guess that's more high school than middle school), but I think I'm gonna pull one this year. I've garnered a good deal of ideas from these forums; now I'm thinking how to make it work. If it goes through I'll post a story. :anxious:

sig2.jpg

My school has a time honored tradition of having the worst football team in the county. In my tenure we went 3-7, 2-8, 1-9, 2-8 :uhh:
My school's boy's basketball team went 3 years without a single win... We got one in my 4.5 years at the school :lol:

My picture's up, I'm working on getting a video of it shooting something without me in it.

And my school's math team didn't lose a single meet for 3 years, then I come and join it, and we don't win any of the 5 this year. But I actually did well, I guess the other schools improved more.

(I actually don't see how they could've improved more than my school...We got two new people that are two of the top three scorers...)

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.