Shadow

misterxman

Well while we wait for the Pixel Ring Battle to continue, I figured I'd post this for comments since it's been a while I posted anything in Gallery. I rushed this piece due to having few free hours, but would have improved if more time available. For best results, view this with the SubBlack forum skin:

misterxmanmonster04jx8.png

Very busy lately so haven't made a lot of stuff. In the right circumstances maybe you'll see something new from me soon, but I also plan to make a few new things this summer.

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

Woot, that's for my comp..

extended the dealine to allow more entries.

edtheripperpixelsigv2zy8.png

Thanks to Jopie for this great signature.

99 Slayer|Fishing|Summoning|Hitpoints|Attack|Strength|Defence|Fletching.

Anyone at Manchester University PM me

i made it clearer and its rather cool, but needs alot of refining, some sections look like they were done using a paintbrush, that un-refined.

but its good to see you pixeling again.

or maybe its just digipaint in paint...

ah well, its quite cool

oh i edited the lighing and contrast to get a clear view (for me) but was wondering if i could upload for those who cant see it that clearly.

PJB21

sigpjb2101sigdy6.png

100% my own work, i make my own brushes: set 1 set 2

i really love it, youre gonna pwn my fire thingy with no effort lawl.

about the teeth, i feel that they just dont fit. there you got a cool weird dino-like thing, very dark. suddently you see teeth that look like they got a light on their own! :P

the claws dont convince me either, i think theyre too bright

mitsubishi64.jpeg

Click my main sig to see my fakes :D

Proud to be Mexican, yay!

nice to see a pixel from you again :) i like it but there are a few little points that could be done different:

All his tooth stand out a different dirrection, one to the front, the one next to it to the left and so on. Also (for us) the high left tooth is to far outside, so it looks like it comes out above the lips.

His right nose part looks a bit to low and to mch to the side of his head.

The shade of his mouth looks rare to me, becouse its first a bit of a square shape and then goes sharp to the left side of his head and not also to the right side of his head, that is what looks rare to me :?

All with all its a good pixel, and its obvious to me taht if u had more time you would have made it even better with shading. Also i agree with everyone else, the colours are great ::'

taz3xk1.jpg