Rate my bank :o

Over the years i never undertand how only certain people in the game can acheive such wealth. Merchant/scam/hack/get from friends are my guesses but even if this was the case it would take an extremely long time. id like to hear any thoughts on this.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ShadowClawe

IMO you should have put the p hat with all the other rares. I missed it at first.

10/10 for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Nice are the bones at the top for some teleportation spell?

When I was level 60 or so I went to check out the range guild and as soon as I walked in some guy was coming down the ladder to the tower redbarred... I just saw him get hit for 1 damage in the corner of my screen and then he died. He dropped around 3m cash and a few other items which got me started merchanting. Thanks to him my bank looks like it does today, so I kept his bones. ::'

Lol....that made my day :P

Dont rmemeber if I posted before but aswome bank. As I was scrolling through I was about to say get a phat or 3a after all those rares at the top.... then BAM! "O......"

Im confused...so...

You would rather sit in world 2 for endless hours typing

Buying something cheap!!#@#!@

then...

Selling it for more money!!$@$@#

...but u find skilling boring? :-k

-.- I dont understand merchants...

Anyway, nice bank and goodluck with your goals :)

Dagannoth Slayer

signaturegm1.png

Over the years i never undertand how only certain people in the game can acheive such wealth. Merchant/scam/hack/get from friends are my guesses but even if this was the case it would take an extremely long time. id like to hear any thoughts on this.

Well, nobody has really asked for the details about exactly how I made my money, so here you go.

I merchanted dragon bones when slayer came out because I knew 120+ combat players with 85 slayer were going to be getting rich as hell off whips, and most of them were looking to buy their bones for 98 prayer/126 combat. I ended up hitting the nail right on the head, and I guess I was the only person who came to that realization because as far as I could tell I was the only one merchanting dragon bones at the time. I merchanted them for about a month with basically no competition whatsoever, and then I invested in rares.

During my long break to play WoW, my rares just sat in the bank gaining value, and when I finally came back, I was worth practically 10 times what I was worth before I quit.

Over the years i never understand how only certain people in the game can achieve such wealth. Merchant/scam/hack/get from friends are my guesses but even if this was the case it would take an extremely long time. id like to hear any thoughts on this.

well i find it kind of odd you associated merchanting with scamming and hacking.. lol some people can't understand merchants.. there's a certain quality that we possess i guess, dunno what it is though :-k

siggy4jh.png

sig by Misterxman

Un-Retired from RS X-mas 2009, 93/99 Fishing, 105 combat.

It's incredibly easy to merchant 100m+ a month, trust me :wink:.

As for your bank, 10/10. Its nice, although its the average w2 experienced merchants bank.

happiehour.jpeg

ghetto bank. if its yours, if it isnt then screw you.

your stats are done for. im 4 away from completely maxing it. i suggest you spend that wealth of yours to achieve some 99s. its easy and you can do it.

I'm working on maxing my combat stats, there's no way I'm wasting money on non-combat skills though.

I take it you train at Pest Control? I cant see the pictures, but i guess by your arrogance its probably where you train.

yep 100% agreed gin and tonic. pl0x nice work and bank...

was there even a stat pic?

*ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè)

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃââÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ*ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè) ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ*ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè)

(ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃââÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâô (ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ~t a n k bser~

Guest Kickpointy

What are those clothes near the middle that are half Yellow and half Red? It looks like a Jester Clothing.