The Legend Returns - An Epic RS Tale... | Hawt new graphics!

Omg! You have a long-term goal?! :shock: What is it? I demand you tell me! Or I will pelt you with pies! :twisted: And who was the genius who told you to train on hill giants? I'd like to meet them... Well, good luck on the goal, whatever it is :P

Owner of quest cape since December of 2006

wherzwaldo1.png

Omg! You have a long-term goal?! :shock: What is it? I demand you tell me! Or I will pelt you with pies! :twisted: And who was the genius who told you to train on hill giants? I'd like to meet them... Well, good luck on the goal, whatever it is :P

+1337

:XD:

Good to see we have a first post :P. I hope theres more posts to come!

tipitsig.png

Interesting way that your blog is set up, I like it. I am curious about your goal. :-k

Well hey, good luck with it whatever it may be.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

How are you a legend? :-k

As said in the introduction, I'm a legend because I completed Legends Quest maybe?

Then say that you are "a legend" cuz "The Legend" definitely makes you sound arrogant, almost claiming that you are the only one that has completed the quest in the game.

How are you a legend? :-k

As said in the introduction, I'm a legend because I completed Legends Quest maybe?

Then say that you are "a legend" cuz "The Legend" definitely makes you sound arrogant, almost claiming that you are the only one that has completed the quest in the game.

I'm not going to debate about this. I am not all trying to sound arrogant at all. Thats there to make it sound interesting, for example could be related to a book title. I'm not the only one who has done the quest, but I've worked very hard to accomplish it at level 71, and I would like to use that title for my blog. I apologize if you interfered that I was the only one who completed the quest in a manner of arrogance, but that is only there to make it sound interesting.

tipitsig.png

Nice blog you story-writing nub cake! :o Can't wait to see more.

I r wait now. :-$

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Last time I checked, the word "the" is used to refer to a single thing. You don't say "I am the person" because you aren't the person. You say "I am a person" becuase you are one person among many.

I doubt people will listen to me, because I don't spend endless ilde hours in 99 edge, but I'd like to just put my opinion out there.

Last time I checked, the word "the" is used to refer to a single thing. You don't say "I am the person" because you aren't the person. You say "I am a person" becuase you are one person among many.

I doubt people will listen to me, because I don't spend endless ilde hours in 99 edge, but I'd like to just put my opinion out there.

Maybe you should stop being so mean?Geez, your flaming him because of the Title of his blog, if you don't got nothing nice to say, don't say it at all..

Brandonssx, 1338+Skill Total

Since I've done so in your first blog, I think I should in your this one :P . Good luck! I'm pretty sure you won't need it but best of wishes to you in your new quest.

(secret) > Legend's Cape X10, so be sure you're ready to get a lot of obstacles thrown at you because you can expect them. Remember that friends are always your best resources. And for this, your best friend will be the Tip.It (something) :mrgreen: .

Skill Caster ftw! :ohnoes:

sig-4504.jpg

^ Refresh for a new signature ^

090125180013cc9.png

Since I've done so in your first blog, I think I should in your this one :P . Good luck! I'm pretty sure you won't need it but best of wishes to you in your new quest.

(secret) > Legend's Cape X10, so be sure you're ready to get a lot of obstacles thrown at you because you can expect them. Remember that friends are always your best resources. And for this, your best friend will be the Tip.It (something) :mrgreen: .

Skill Caster ftw! :ohnoes:

Thanks Wurmy :). Good to hear you've finally 'unquit'!

See, I told you...they come back...they always come back :twisted: ...

tipitsig.png