Sjakie's blog: Seercull, Shard 2 & 85 Farming!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

uot;]heeeeeey man, [cabbage] nice lvls, nd i love ur goal :D

gl in the future :D :D

Ty :D

and pl0x show me'em wings when u get'em? <3:<3:

I will <3:

---

Only 1750 more D bones for 93 prayer. Should get that today :)

dang, its goin "fast" :D

Zzzuperman.jpeg

| 19,385th to 99 smithing on the 11th of June 2011. |

| 144,261st to 99 magic on the 2nd of September 2011. |

| Thanks for sig to DementedHero |

| Blog |

DK trip 26

Pfff... that was quite a trip. My first ever trip with GOF, and only my 2nd trip with hybrids. I got to say that I was pretty nervous at the start of the trip :oops: And directly [bleep]ed up the first rex spawn, well done me... almost got everyone killed right at the start of the trip #-o The rest of the trip went pretty smooth though. Trip was with Big Duck and Knoster. Knoster got an Axe on one of the first kills :) and a seercull later on in the trip. And I? I got a Dragon Med helm :) But for some odd reason you don't have to share d med, d spears and half shields in GOF (only sharing the special DK drops) so that's a nice 300k for me :) And to make it even better I got a warrior ring 3 kills after the hybrids had left. So I don't have to share that either. At the end a lurer came :( I decided to tele because I didn't had enough brews left to get in the lair again :(

The D Med drop:

07jun20163134cd7.png

My inventory when the hybrids left:

07jun20164613qx5.png

The Warrior ring drop:

07jun20165219wr0.png

My trip pic. Forgot to mention the seercull bow :oops:

07jun20170340hz1.png

And my share for the trip:

07jun20170436ni2.png

Still got to sell my warrior and D Med. Which is another 650-700k for me \'

Skill N' Chill - The Hawt Fun Sexy and Cool Skilling Clan!

Skill n' chill website: http://skillandchill.freeforums.org/index.php - Clanchat: Skill N C - IRC Chat: #skillnchill

nieuwesiglg4.gif

errrok.jpg

wow half way there - quite an acomplishment! good luck and have fun with 92 onwards, thats where the real challange starts ;)

sig4ej9.jpg

no tẻ̮̱̉o boca pa te xupar los cojones

Vold failed spanish class. I love Vold.

*Kills french teacher*

Congratulations, too bad I didn't make it :cry:

I'll wait for you when I get 99 <3: O:)

Skill n' chill website: http://skillandchill.freeforums.org/index.php - Clanchat: Skill N C - IRC Chat: #skillnchill

nieuwesiglg4.gif

errrok.jpg

<3: <3:

Let's hope I don't have French by then :P.

You don't have French during summer :P I hope :uhh:

nieuwesiglg4.gif

errrok.jpg

wow half way there - quite an acomplishment! good luck and have fun with 92 onwards, thats where the real challange starts ;)
Yeah, I guesse so :( But at least I almost have the money to buy the bones for 99 :)

Your just too leet! <3:

Gratz on the 93 Prayer - was I on at the time cos I would have come... -.-

You were sleeping :o I would have invited you if you were on <3:

nieuwesiglg4.gif

errrok.jpg

You almost got the money for 99 :shock:

~ColossuS~

Yeah, just need to make 5-8 mil more. Shouldn't take too long.

Sometimes your just too 1337 for your own good! :uhh:
:o <3: :o

-----

DK trip 27

Dk trip 27 for me today. Again a 3 man trip, with Hoppe22 and Artman00. I maged and they were hybridding. Trip started out really smooth, Hoppe got a mud staff early on in the trip. And I didn't ever got Rex on them \' A bit of a mess though when I lagged out 3/4th through the trip. Really, that isn't a good thing :( Luckilly I could get back in a few mins. Hoppe and Artman were still in the lair :) So we could continue the trip. No other good drops though. :( I teled at the same moment as the hybrids cause I started to lag abit again. Didn't want to risk my guthans helm and spear just for a few more Rex kills. And a 500k share isn't too bad, at least it covers the trip cost :)

The screens:

Lagging out = ftl :evil:

07jun21161756kf6.png

And the trip results:

07jun21164817bf4.png

nieuwesiglg4.gif

errrok.jpg

Yeah, I guesse so :( But at least I almost have the money to buy the bones for 99 :)

Hehe thats awesome, atleast it didn't cost you 2.8k per d bone like what I had to pay to get myself to 90 :XD:

sig4ej9.jpg

no tẻ̮̱̉o boca pa te xupar los cojones

Vold failed spanish class. I love Vold.

Hehe thats awesome, atleast it didn't cost you 2.8k per d bone like what I had to pay to get myself to 90 :XD:

Yeah, the max I payed for my bones is 1.5k each. Payed 1.25-1.3k each for most of the bones, which is the current price.

nieuwesiglg4.gif

errrok.jpg

Hey sjak, I'm finally posting.

Another solo trip today, I got, wait for it..............

NOTHING!

Well, rockshell plate and legs in the same trip, which is nice, but still not what I want. Which brings in about 14 trips my only drop is that warrior ring.

Hurry up with 99 prayer so you can fly around.

Slide-sig.png

Hey sjak, I'm finally posting.

Another solo trip today, I got, wait for it..............

NOTHING!

Well, rockshell plate and legs in the same trip, which is nice, but still not what I want. Which brings in about 14 trips my only drop is that warrior ring.

Hurry up with 99 prayer so you can fly around.

Your luck at Dk's really sucks :cry:

Sjakie!!!! almost 99 (right)...

~ColossuS~

Yeah, almost 99 :)

-----

Slowing down abit on prayer

Yep, that's right, I'm going to slow down abit on the prayer training. There are a few easy reasons for that:

1: School: I got 1 and a half more week of school to go :( And I'll need quite abit of time for that. So that will mean that I have quite a bit less playing time.

2: Shortly after that I'm going away on vacation. I'll be away from 12 till 28 June. I know I won't get 99 prayer before I leave. And I don't want to sell my santa before I go away. So I now got neraly 3 weeks to finish the last 8k bones I have to do. And then I'll continue training prayer after I get back from vacation.

3: And last but not least, one of my favourite pc games was released today :) So yeah, I'll spend quite some time on that too. Haven't been on runescape today due that this reason.

So, to sum it up I'm going to slow down abit, at least till after I get back from vacation. And I hope to achieve 99 prayer within 2 weeks from the end of my vacation. If everything goes as planned my 99 prayer party will most likely be the 2nd weekend of August. \'

I'll be on runescape tomorrow again <3: I hope to do at least 1 DK trip then.

nieuwesiglg4.gif

errrok.jpg

Great... triple post = ftl

But now back to the good things :)

DK trip 28

Good trip :) 3 man trip again with me maging and Hazezor and Arvid75 hybridding. Hazezor got a mud staff on the 3rd prime kill \' And later on in the trip I got a Zerker ring <3: 1.2m share, not too bad. And also got a clue which I still have to do. After the hybrids teled I continued solo. But didn't got any more good drops :(

07jun23164621mq4.png

07jun23182226xu8.png

nieuwesiglg4.gif

errrok.jpg