Enipeus' Blog (1B+ Bank Screenshot)

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok so im gonna try and get my mom to get me members today she said no last week when I asked her but shoot I think its now gonna be $6/mo for me :wall:

and then im thinking of either doing quests n stuff or uh . . train slayer maybe to finish 94 - 99 def maybe stock up on some summon lvls and get 95 - 99 hp maybe cuz I want to get 138 combat since I already got the 99 prayer and 90 summoning then i'd do quests and get air guitar to finish all the emotes and get all the music.

ok so im gonna try and get my mom to get me members today she said no last week when I asked her but shoot I think its now gonna be $6/mo for me :wall:

and then im thinking of either doing quests n stuff or uh . . train slayer maybe to finish 94 - 99 def maybe stock up on some summon lvls and get 95 - 99 hp maybe cuz I want to get 138 combat since I already got the 99 prayer and 90 summoning then i'd do quests and get air guitar to finish all the emotes and get all the music.

How old are you? Can't you use the call option? :mrgreen:

Wexexx.png

Wexexx.png

Pretty sweet stuff you got in your bank. I know I wish I had your 99 smithing. Maybe we can talk sometime in RS.(sorry if that sounds creeperish :oops: )

Lord_Cool_LV.png

Lord_Cool_LV.png

Quest Cape originally achieved 4/14/09

99 Cooking achieved 1/1/09

5/6 Achievement Diaries completed

Very nice levels and all! You remind me of my friend tripsis... anyways you sound cool :lol: so i'm going to go ahead and add you... :thumbsup:

Edit: Yeah New Page!!!

Is Back After About 2 Months!!

75 WOODCUTTING | 50 CRAFTING | 82 COOKING| 61 Fishing | 48 Combat

OUR MAIN JOB IS NOT TO SEE WHAT LIES DIMLY IN THE DISTANCE, BUT TO DO WHAT LIES CLEARLY AT HAND

KEEPING A SECRET WITH THREE PEOPLE IS OK, IF TWO OF THEM ARE DEAD.

....IM NOT CRAZY, IM JUST A LITTLE.....CUT OFF FROM THE SANE WORLD.......

ok ok i will lend it to people who post on my blog for at least a picture from now on.. it was cause it was already lent n i was getin lots of pms maybe i'll catch you when you're online :thumbsup:

oh and if anyone posts a lot on my blog you have a big chance of getting it lent out for like 12 hours oh n ive never charged any1. =P~