Ok, I have been playing since around december '05 and had membership since May '06. I also took a 2-3 month break but came back. So that makes it around 1 year, 3 months of playing and around 1 year of membership.

StatBank.jpg

Rate/Hate

Lord_Malace1.png

Ok, I have been playing since around december '06 and had membership since May '06. I also took a 2-3 month break but came back. So that makes it around 1 year, 3 months of playing and around 1 year of membership.

Wow, You got membership before you started :-$ :lol:

J/k..nice bank stats, 8/10

- I'm not proud of everything I've done, but I have no regrets

15nu9u1.png

Not bad

I got my pure (owned_4ever2) for 11 months now and it has 5 higher total, but twice the total xp and about 2 or 3 times your amount of money, so you could have been higher, but you've been focussing on skills more than I did, but nice job anyway.

ResisttheNWO.png

ResisttheNWO.png

:( Ap shall feel my wrath in the chatroom *prepares spam machine*

Edit: Yeah, for around 1/2 to 2/3 of my time playing I used to not train hard and effectivly so that has come around and hit me hard. I am doing much better though, (Around 2-3 months ago I was 15m overall exp. Now I am closing in on 29m). I am trying to get back in the game and leap for some 99's and some cash to help me along the way.

Lord_Malace1.png

Not bad

I got my pure (owned_4ever2) for 11 months now and it has 5 higher total, but twice the total xp and about 2 or 3 times your amount of money, so you could have been higher, but you've been focussing on skills more than I did, but nice job anyway.

Yeah, but he didn't Pest Control all his melee stats... -.-

Not bad

True, literally from 80-85 to 95 combat, 95% of it was gotten from hallying blue dragons (before there were a lot of autoers). Before that I got a bunch in f2p and the rest from miscellaneous/fire giants/experiments. I have barely done any pcing on Lord at all.

Lord_Malace1.png

Not bad

And you didn't check out all my stats, also got almost 76 slayer, and I only pc'ed strength btw, the rest is all done by either slayer or just killing monsters but without slayer.

ResisttheNWO.png

ResisttheNWO.png