Oh no! Can't afford summer camps this year!

Omar

There are "hoods" in Canada?
Indeed, they are located on our parkas and we often wear our toques under them.

Unfortunately, there is not a whole lot you can do about your situation. On the plus side, I never went to any summer camps and I turned out fine!

Fascinating!

Wasn't sarcasm. I thought it meant neighbourhoods. Anyways, I'm going to, try and find, uh, a plasma donating center near my home :uhh:

Does it anyhow hurt or affect you? Any side effects?

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Fascinating!

Wasn't sarcasm. I thought it meant neighbourhoods. Anyways, I'm going to, try and find, uh, a plasma donating center near my home :uhh:

Does it anyhow hurt or affect you? Any side effects?

i gues it doesn't realy hurt you otherwise it would probaly be illegal... Every goverment tends to not like it wen the civilians are killed...

So probaly not

BTW: make sure you haven't had unprotected sex =p

only problem your gonna have donating plasma is the fact your not 18 :?

Yea, I wasn't sure if you had to be 18 or what. I was pretty sure 12 was too young, though. :lol:

Donating plasma almost isn't worth the hassle. It generally takes about an hour and you get $25. An hour of getting stabbed with a needle and getting your blood sucked out and pumped back in. Screw it. :P

What really makes me mad is that they sell this stuff to hospitals for, I'd guess, several hundred dollars.

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

BTW: make sure you haven't had unprotected sex =p

Damn. Forget it.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

image007.gif

The novelty of that wore off in the last job thread -.-

as for the job issue, i can think of nothing more besides what they typically suggest, dog walking and car washing. if your neighbors dont want that, i dont know what to do besides searching for spare change for days and saving up (i do that, its very profitable :thumbsup: )

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

I just had an idea! Do you think I could be a tutor for my friends, at my age? They all think I read the dictionnary before I go to sleep.

Alright. Going to contact my friends.

Borrow it or you can have a yard sale or somethin sell some stuff to pawn shops if its that impotant you will do it.

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!

blackgoldrobesrv5.pngMageequalitysig.jpg

I'd love to sell some of my stuff, but I don't have much... Maybe I can sell my old clothes.

But I fIgured that I would simply go to the skatepark my friend goes to during that week, since the point was to go to the skatepark together that week. Thanks everyone!