sh00p da w00p i got trialzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!

Chelseaboy11_Is_Tom

ok so after i came off the pitch after playing in a summer tournament my football manager said to me im gettin trials for LUTON TOWN FC. \' :XD: and they play in 4th league of english football but theyre still pretty decent, im so happy... have you guys ever played or got trials for any professional clubs? :-k

edit: i play right back <3: \'

=D> Wow nice.....Thats really good...all though kinda disapointed in you , that you didnt get scouted for chelsea :(

Jokes lol well done on Luton Town

And no I like football I play it alot but Id never get Scouted (Lets just say I eat to many Muffins lol) :wink:

=D> Wow nice.....Thats really good...all though kinda disapointed in you , that you didnt get scouted for chelsea :(

Jokes lol well done on Luton Town

And no I like football I play it alot but Id never get Scouted (Lets just say I eat to many Muffins lol) :wink:

lmao thx adn yh not good enuff for chelsea lol :lol: muffins own kay?

Not personally no, but I knew quite a few who got trials with professional clubs and still know a couple who play professionally.

Well done though and good luck. Might I ask how old you are?

Btw, I only play at the amateur level, hoping to get to junior some day though :wink:

sig2ho7.jpg

Not personally no, but I knew quite a few who got trials with professional clubs and still know a couple who play professionally.

Well done though and good luck. Might I ask how old you are?

Btw, I only play at the amateur level, hoping to get to junior some day though :wink:

reported

nah just messing im 14 thanks for the good luck and gl with gettin in junior

nice dude!

me personally.. im absolutely aweful at football haha so my chances of ever being scouted are probably in the minuses :?

but one of my friends at school, recently just got scouted and signed up for... can you guess.. CHELSEA fc youth team.. lmao at the coincidence. :lol:

i hope he makes it through to the mens team seen as i got him to sign my shirt before we left ;-) wink wink haha.

Back playing Rs with some vigour for once, Visit my blog and check out what im up too.. http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=690785

sigagainus2.png

thanks all, and its only luton im not gonna let it get to my head im gonna nuckle down improve and maybe just maybe i have a chance with a really good team.

lol, thats kinda harsh... just cos they are in league 2...Everyone has to start somewhere.

Tk5SF.png

I knew a guy who got into Sheffield Wednesday youth squad with a place offered for their first team when he was old enough, but he turned it down because he got homesick (honest) :XD:

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

I knew a guy who got into Sheffield Wednesday youth squad with a place offered for their first team when he was old enough, but he turned it down because he got homesick (honest) :XD:

rofl wat a noobus froobus :shock: nrly 3333 posts and lol it is harsh but meh <3:

thanks, and to rebel yeh i know its gna be hard and they got relegated to league 2 8-)
No they got relegated from the Champrionship (2nd tier) to League 1 (3rd tier).

But still well done, lets just hope they have moved stadium by the time you get into the first team. Noone likes walking through someones house to get into the away end :-s

iteme3721.jpg

Good job mate. I remember being at the Liverpool vs Luton FA Cup match 2 years ago. They're a cracking set of fans, very vocal but very fair. The facilities are a bit, well, they could be improved, but they have produced a good few players through the academy lately: Curtis Davies, Kelvin Wilson and Carlos Edwards (although he was signed, Luton helped him step up, and he went on to play great at the World Cup). Let's hope you can be the next! :)

I'm not much of a Football fan (Soccer where I come from :lol: ), so I don't have experience there. Good job with getting scouted though, really impressive!

Personally, I know several people who were scouted for Major League Baseball. My Uncle got scouted by the Texas Rangers, but was unfortunately passed up. My 2nd Uncle played 10 years for Triple-A in Seattle, but never played in a proffesional game. And a kid who was a Senior at my Highschool when I was a Freshman (2 years ago) was drafted by the Chicago White Sox in the 33rd round, but passed it up to play college ball and hopefully get drafted hgiher as a Junior in College. Look out for the name Scott Savostano, because he is a filthy baseball player.

Anyways, good luck in Luton!

~~Let The Dragon ride again, on the winds of time~~

dragonrebornkr1.jpg

I've always felt as if I'm the only person who can understand the concept of sarcasm on the internet.

Nice work! By the way, how many leagues are their in English Football?

near endless, but the main league systems goes from:

Premiership

Coca Cola Championship

Football league 1

Football league 2

that is known as "the football league", but it goes down into many many sub divisions like:

Conference

Conference north/south (two divisions at the same place, one for teams in the north and one for teams in the south, also home to the mighty Eastleigh FC)

and other regional leagues (example, where i live we have the Ryman Premiership which consists of teams around Hampshire, Dorset and West Sussex)

Congrats mate that's really awesome. Some of the best fans are luton town supporters. Luton going up next season :P

CANE

Just to be different.

Think about it. A freaking Dragon Cane with a Dragonstone gem.

The spec will simply your character equiping a glove and beachslapping the enemy, who will break down and do the Cry emote for 10 seconds straight.

Nice work! By the way, how many leagues are their in English Football?

near endless, but the main league systems goes from:

Premiership

Coca Cola Championship

Football league 1

Football league 2

that is known as "the football league", but it goes down into many many sub divisions like:

Conference

Conference north/south (two divisions at the same place, one for teams in the north and one for teams in the south, also home to the mighty Eastleigh FC)

and other regional leagues (example, where i live we have the Ryman Premiership which consists of teams around Hampshire, Dorset and West Sussex)

Oh Ok cool. So does that mean 4th Division isn't the 4th Best Soccer Competition in England?