0 rows returned

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

There are only 10 types of people

in this world: those who understand

binary and those who don't.

This statement is false.

$DO || ! $DO ; try

try: command not found

Mk Sorry I have like, not updated it awhile. i've been very busy IRL.

I've mostly been runecrafting this week, and will be this coming week. I bought 20k pure essence to use, then after I use that up I'll have to make about 10-15k more runes until 70! I'm so excited!

After I get 70 RC, and sell all natures and death runes, I will buy herblore supplies for 70 Herblore, then after that, I'll TRY to sell my super attack potions if they ever do. Hopefully I'll have enough money to buy yew and papaya tree seeds for 70 farming. After I get 70RC, 70 herb, and 70 farm, I'll have exactly 1800 total level, (if I dont level up another skill) I may have a little party. :)

Crusader <3:

258uo8n.jpg

Good Luck with the RCing

nabsigmar2011.png

[spoiler=My 99s (7)]9,638th to 99 Fletching ~ 29th January 2007

737th to 99 Hunter ~ 2nd July 2007

910th to 99 Agility ~ 28th January 2008

59,467th to 99 Defence ~ 23rd December 2009

92,762nd to 99 Hitpoints ~ 26th June 2010

102,704th to 99 Attack ~ 29th June 2010

144,091st to 99 Strength ~ 29th June 2010

Hello,

When I was runecrafting I was currently 9k off 65. I was going to go do anything trip. Then this 114 comes up and dds's my butt off until I had 10 hp left. Lucky i got to the zamorak mage in time, but not soon enough. I was trying to tele to edge, but stupid demons would attack me and inturupt me, I was psned then dow to 4 hp. My ROL tele'd me to cammy then shortly after traveling to bank I died. Lost everything. I was thinking I would reach it in time, but I didn't. Everything gone.

Then I get all ready to go get my pouches again, I go to world 131 and go to abyss. I forget my food, tele'd back to edge, come back and there was thid 118 that cam out of no where. TB'd me, snared me, then dds'd me then I died. lost everything again, Whip, attack cape, pros. legs/plate, a glory, beserker helm.

SO I QUIT THIS GOAL!

Crusader

P.S: Bought whip again.

258uo8n.jpg

Hello,

When I was runecrafting I was currently 9k off 65. I was going to go do anything trip. Then this 114 comes up and dds's my butt off until I had 10 hp left. Lucky i got to the zamorak mage in time, but not soon enough. I was trying to tele to edge, but stupid demons would attack me and inturupt me, I was psned then dow to 4 hp. My ROL tele'd me to cammy then shortly after traveling to bank I died. Lost everything. I was thinking I would reach it in time, but I didn't. Everything gone.

Then I get all ready to go get my pouches again, I go to world 131 and go to abyss. I forget my food, tele'd back to edge, come back and there was thid 118 that cam out of no where. TB'd me, snared me, then dds'd me then I died. lost everything again, Whip, attack cape, pros. legs/plate, a glory, beserker helm.

SO I QUIT THIS GOAL!

Crusader

\

your blog is sad literally not like its a horrible blog

but you always have sad stuff on this

if you see what im getting

good luck fool

come to bet tommorow fool

Losing a ton of stuff at one time like that sucks, but that's part of life I guess, so don't let it pull you down. <3:

Oh, and good luck with 99 fletching!!!! I think people overestimate the easiness of fletching (although, I would have to say that I thought it was pretty easy :XD: ). :XD:

<3:

> SELECT * FROM users WHERE clue > 0;

0 rows returned

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

There are only 10 types of people

in this world: those who understand

binary and those who don't.

This statement is false.

$DO || ! $DO ; try

try: command not found

Hello,

SO I QUIT THIS GOAL!

Crusader

Why didn't you just use the abby plane in the fairy ring?

Wow Congrats :D

nabsigmar2011.png

[spoiler=My 99s (7)]9,638th to 99 Fletching ~ 29th January 2007

737th to 99 Hunter ~ 2nd July 2007

910th to 99 Agility ~ 28th January 2008

59,467th to 99 Defence ~ 23rd December 2009

92,762nd to 99 Hitpoints ~ 26th June 2010

102,704th to 99 Attack ~ 29th June 2010

144,091st to 99 Strength ~ 29th June 2010

Hiyaaa.

I got alot in today.

For starters when I logged on, it was time for the TET event hosted by Andufus. A lot of fun, went to agility course for abour 20 minutes, then headed to Brimhaven dungeon to kill creatures. I went to the red dragons with Celt, Killed 11 dragons but nothing good :(

[hide]6kqmfbc.jpg

[/hide]

After the event I went to kill cave horrors. I got a clue scroll. I did it and got a Zamorak platebody, and eventually sold for 800k!

[hide]86t89ar.jpg

[/hide]

After that I went to go get my pouches back. After 30 minutes I got all my pouches and began to RC. After about an hour I got 65 RC! Woott Death runes FTW!

[hide]8f4b6vq.jpg

[/hide]

After all that I bought 3k yew logs and 3k flax. Working on them right now. After 1.4k yew longs cut out, I managed to get 77 fletching!

Thanks for reading!

Th3 Crusader <3:

258uo8n.jpg

Jesus and i once looked at you while barrowing and said

Woah luckiest man on earth. Mr. barrows item every 2nd loot :roll:

X-mas miracle?

Let your yellow mellow.