kris's blog~"See you on the other side"

I havent quit rs yet.im spending some time away because im so frustrated with rs at the moment.im playing a few video games and exercising instead of it.ill be back playing regularily soon and ill still be posting on the forums,going to tet events etc but i dont want to play rs at the moment.plus some of the jerks im encountering w99 edge arent really making me want to come back but mark my words i will be back :D .

see ya soon bloggie :)

tifsdac6mc.gif

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck :D Come back soon :)

Miss ya buddy <3:

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear

AND AAAAAAAIIIIIIIEEEEEEAAIIIIIIIIII WIIIIIIIILLL AAAAAAAALWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYS LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURVE YOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!

Enjoy the well deserved break matey. <3:

Lol andu :P

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear

Good luck with 70 slayer Kris <3:

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

So happy after what was a really bad run.came and forgot to pray at house alter then i used the 2 prayer pots i had on dharok and karil running out halfway through verac.ahrim beat me down to a pulp and guthan healed a 13,17,21 on me leaving with 1 monkish a pray pot and about half health.torag was my tunnel brother but was easy to kill and when i started getting kc up on bllodworms and skeletons i saw i had 10 hp left :ohnoes: so i legged it to the chest and clicked my tab not knowing what i had gotten but say that flail gleaming in my invent!woot!

firsteverbarrowsrunbq3.png

so happy makes me want to do barrows even more

tifsdac6mc.gif

Nice work on the barrows trip <3:

nabsigmar2011.png

[spoiler=My 99s (7)]9,638th to 99 Fletching ~ 29th January 2007

737th to 99 Hunter ~ 2nd July 2007

910th to 99 Agility ~ 28th January 2008

59,467th to 99 Defence ~ 23rd December 2009

92,762nd to 99 Hitpoints ~ 26th June 2010

102,704th to 99 Attack ~ 29th June 2010

144,091st to 99 Strength ~ 29th June 2010

me and andu hadnt done anything together for a while so we decided to go to barrows to show him my method and such.

Went well although andu went a little overkill with pray pots :P brought 9 i thinkand i brought 2.we ended up with karil and ahrim with andus being the latter,couldnt get worse unless we both got karil <.< anyway i had no food left and half a ppot left so i was caught out when karil popped up after stopping in the center of the room to talk to andu.anyway karil was hard to kill for some reason(andu obliterated ahrim) and i ran out of pray got me down to 10 hp then i got hit 3 by a skele and got teled away by rol only one room from chest :evil:

anyway pegged it back and we finished our run,great fun although i was a bit miffed i got teled out.thanks andu <3:

heres the collage

barrowscollagebw2.png

tifsdac6mc.gif

me and andu hadnt done anything together for a while so we decided to go to barrows to show him my method and such.

Went well although andu went a little overkill with pray pots :P brought 9 i thinkand i brought 2.we ended up with karil and ahrim with andus being the latter,couldnt get worse unless we both got karil <.< anyway i had no food left and half a ppot left so i was caught out when karil popped up after stopping in the center of the room to talk to andu.anyway karil was hard to kill for some reason(andu obliterated ahrim) and i ran out of pray got me down to 10 hp then i got hit 3 by a skele and got teled away by rol only one room from chest :evil:

anyway pegged it back and we finished our run,great fun although i was a bit miffed i got teled out.thanks andu <3:

heres the collage

barrowscollagebw2.png

WTF!? I brought 4 because you said to bring three, and bring one extra because it was my first go! YOU LIE! Also, pegged it? You took a smegging quater of an hour!

Andus-Sig-1.jpg

heres the collage

barrowscollagebw2.png

WTF!? I brought 4 because you said to bring three, and bring one extra because it was my first go! YOU LIE! Also, pegged it? You took a smegging quater of an hour!

i swear on the top of ddharoks you put" i have 9 ppots on me so im fine" so you lie :P

tifsdac6mc.gif

Wow well done mate. I have not had a single drop from there <.<

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

heres the collage

barrowscollagebw2.png

i swear on the top of ddharoks you put" i have 9 ppots on me so im fine" so you lie :P

No, your just completly [developmentally delayed]ed. I said "I have 9 prayer points, is that fine?"

Andus-Sig-1.jpg

yeah i died.well today has been a dry day unlike yesterday but that day was awesome.well ive now perfected my method and can now do it without prayer pots.i still take a ppot just incase i get karil as tunnel but i rarely use it.anyway about dieing i did my double chest run and decided to inflate my ego and try a triple chest run without ppots.went well did dharok fine,karil was easy and got all the way to torag,the easiest imo.anyway went down got hit to a 1/3 health and he hit a 3,18,23,23 and i didnt have time to eat or tele,ring of life didnt kick in and i died.lost karils,runes,white mystic boots,farseer,slat staff,iron defender -.- (3k tickets to get that now i have to get it all over again :cry: )and the all important spade :cry: .The biggest loss is teh irond efender ironically because its the only one i cant replace immediatly but now i can get a proper setup.some barrows setup with an ahrims piece and ill need a karil top for the range part,might have enough for a k bow.anyway i should be able to get a versatile setup which wont fail on me 90% of the time :P .

im gonna slay aswell to get 80 attack and a few range and mage levels.me and andu have done nothing but barrows since last night so its tiem for a break :)

tifsdac6mc.gif