kris's blog~"See you on the other side"

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im happy for ya mate :) Glad to hear your mums getting better.

Have fun <3:

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear

Been stripped off my tet badge.I should put FINALLY because i quit tet weeks ago and only now has it gone :P

Ill miss the tet crew,great bunch of ladies and gentlemen and it was so much fun in the team.

oh and my mums just got out from her cast fitting and shes just starting to get balanced on them.Its ironic because a year ago i was in teh same situation,crutches.

did the summoning quest yesterday and was bored to death and felt like a complete noob because of the interface changes and such :-w

lifes great, a burdens been lifted(slightly) and theirs my best freinds 16th birthday party on friday.Gonna be great because its her 16th so it will be hella fun and which has lifted my spirits.

gnight tipit :mrgreen:

EDIT:typing in the light of the screen doesnt work,makes me type incredibly bad :oops:

tifsdac6mc.gif

good to hear you've been on runescape, but bad to hear you got stripped from your badge :( .

Good luck to your mum too.

Thank god she's out of her cast fitting :pray:

And happy bithday to yuor firend :D .

P.S. I know how you feel about interfaces, I still click the clan chat button to log off :P .

22031_s.gif

Awww your avvy looks bare now without that snazzy purple badge :P

Glad to hear your life is great right now:) Looks like your having a great time and i hope your mum gets better. Tell her Get well sooin from siddeh :P

Have fun matey <3:

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear

wow thats very sad for your mother and a great thing for you to do, we all respect your decision, i was looking thorough your blog and keeping track of how well you were doing, 99 hunter and agility is amazing your a great player and you will be missed(although your staying on tif <3: ) good luck irl and keep strong kris

~blade

tip.its offcial pie addict

bladechen.png

bladechen.png

Bladechen.png

Going to miss you too Kris in the TET Forums, your input towards Event Ideas and Feedback was a great thing, thats why it took so long to remove you, you were still active so we didn't want to remove you! :P

Look after yourself, great to hear your mom is doing a lot better, and enjoy your friends party!!

Seee yahhhhhhhh

Shey! <3:

shey.png