check my fake

kingcomet32

hey this is my first fake ever, no i dont really have any of this stuff, and no i didnt really kill pippin36 but anyways

here it is u can rate it or whatever if u want tell me what u think:

Story:it was early on thursday morn. i went to the mage bank to buy runes, i went up and saw a guy in all this

stuff with a skull, so naturally i cut one web he cut the other at the same time so i specialed him i hit him an ok special

but after it he was very low health, so i specialed agian as he was going down the ladder, and what do u no i got all this

awsome stuff.

fakepk4cm.png

kc32dx4.gif

thanks to Etexbleu for the sig

Once I bank I will check, but I think the Dragon Square is facing the wrong wielding way. Not sure, I'll check later. Good fake overall though, the Dragon Chainbody is a little low on the wield menu. It's uncentered :P

punk4ever.gif

By The_Jeppoz :wink:

Once I bank I will check, but I think the Dragon Square is facing the wrong wielding way. Not sure, I'll check later. Good fake overall though, the Dragon Chainbody is a little low on the wield menu. It's uncentered :P

Yeah , I think it's facing the wrong way.

thats so fake

why would you post a fake pic?

:lol:

thats pretty awesome - did u type it yourself or get the writing from somewhere

thnx to all who posted with the cc, now answers to teh questions i remember:

1. Wear and weil is actually off runescape so no it isn't off center i just didnt cut it out all the way

2. all the letters of the stuff are from runescape itself so there are no spelling grammar errors

3. Ty for the drg sq info mysticazone ill fix that wen i get the chance

4. the kill message is comepletely real i just substituted pippin36 wer my friends name was, i actually killed my friend who carried the right amount of stuff to make it this way

5.good point bout mask and phat ill make it coins and say he had 10m on him or sumtin

and the bigggest of all im [developmentally delayed]ed, i forgot to tell the story :oops: so here it is, i am a ranger lvl 84 so keep that in mind while reading

it was early on thursday morn. i went to the mage bank to buy runes, i went up and saw a guy in all this stuff with a skull, so naturally i cut one web he cut the other at the same time so i specialed him i hit him an ok special but after it he was very low health, so i specialed agian as he was going down the ladder, and what do u no i got all this awsome stuff.

kc32dx4.gif

thanks to Etexbleu for the sig

Would it say defeated though?

Yes :roll:

Nice fake :wink:

yes, good job, i think it usually says Pippen36 has earned a ticket to lumbridge or sumthin like dat

It can say different things sometimes,I don't know what all of them are though =_=.