Diagonal movements of NPCs... Good or Bad? +Added VID+

FastForce

it IS their fault. the dks where never meant to be fought how they are.

btw ur a pc product, nice 99 99 99 with 98hp ROFL. pc products ruined rs more than "lurers" did. 100k youve never dked in ur life btw.

Regardless of how they were MEANT to be fight, it's the most efficient way to kill them now. And I am NOT a PC product. I have played since RSC, dude. Oh, and do you see 85 slayer? Tell me again I am a PC product. FYI, 99 99 99 only requires 39m combat exp, which does not equal 13m HP exp. Oh, and if you had bothered to check the Hiscores, you'd see I am around 35k from 99 HP.

Umm... you get 1.333 xp per damage dealt, which is exactly 1/3 of the amount you get towards attack/strength/defense. Including range + mage, you should have 99 HP before 99/99/99...

Although it's a bit harsh calling someone a PC product because he's ONE hp level lower. Especially considering he has several other nice stats and 85 slayer to boot. He probably did PC a bit but most people have.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since you took the initiative to bash stats by calling me a PC product, I would like to point out that your highest stat is 72 HP, and that I have more experience in any one of my combat stats than you have on your entire account. Try raising your skills and making money honorably, rather than stealing the items of other players. :x

PS: You accused me of never doing DKs, when it's highly unlikely you ever did them, yourself, with those stats.

Pwnt harcore. 8-)

Thank God fort this, I always fell asleep DK'ing, maybe it'll be somewhat hard now.

Probably not. Still, hopefully this combined with with lurers like m4tty will get the weenies out of the Lair so the real DK'ers can do the killing.

m4tty, nice trolling by the way :-k . I'd give you a cookie, but you seem like your more of an up-and-coming amateur at the job. Things you need to improve on: you need to post every three posts to even get a spark (let alone a flame), and the trolling factor within your posts are so obvious it's almost sad. Odds are you don't even have the stats to lure, and definitely not the skills for it. That's just an educated guess though.

Don't worry though. Give it a few years, you may be pretty decent at trolling! Maybe even as good as plx! [hey, we can give the noobie hope, right? No harm in that.]

lol

Thank God fort this, I always fell asleep DK'ing, maybe it'll be somewhat hard now.

Probably not. Still, hopefully this combined with with lurers like m4tty will get the weenies out of the Lair so the real DK'ers can do the killing.

m4tty, nice trolling by the way :-k . I'd give you a cookie, but you seem like your more of an up-and-coming amateur at the job. Things you need to improve on: you need to post every three posts to even get a spark (let alone a flame), and the trolling factor within your posts are so obvious it's almost sad. Odds are you don't even have the stats to lure, and definitely not the skills for it. That's just an educated guess though.

Don't worry though. Give it a few years, you may be pretty decent at trolling! Maybe even as good as plx! [hey, we can give the noobie hope, right? No harm in that.]

lol

Bumping a topic to get flamed even more? Reb was right.

Quit RS, combat 104, total 1651

ugafan2009.png

lol

Bumping a topic to get flamed even more? Reb was right.

lol