Ape Atoll Agility Course - A Brief Guide v2

Cryptogram

Agility is repetitive - Fact.

Below is a brief guide on how to run ceaselessly* around and around Ape Atoll agility course without having to move the camera, making the most of all the little clicks that send your monkey zooming around the course in no time at all and with the minimum of fuss and waste. All you need to do is develop the necessary timing involved. As you will notice, I am on low detail.

*provided you use energy pots

Edit: I have small pics because the full size pics were not working properly.

This is the entrance.

Entrance.jpg

And this is where the course starts.

Start.jpg

Notice in the picture above, this camera angle stays constant, with the lowest camera angle. There is no need to move it for the duration of your stay.

First click then...

01Firstclick.jpg

Then, while hopping over...

02Secondclick.jpg

...click on the tree to climb it just after you have left the stone.

When you climb the tree and the message comes up in the corner...

03thirdclick.jpg

...click the mouse where the white cross is in the picture above. It should end up looking like this.

04fourthclick.jpg

Once you've successfully negotiated the monkey bars, click on the skull slope to climb as shown. It's tricky to find the handholds with the first click and takes practise.

05fifthclickclick.jpg

Once you have started to climb, get ready to click on the sometimes evasive rope swing. You can click before your character has reached the top, but not too soon.

06SIXTHclick.jpg

Once your monkey has pegged it over to the swing, you click on the tree over the waterfall as soon as monkey has grabbed the rope as shown. This should result in monkey going straight to the final obstacle faster than a dwarven cannonball. If monkey doesn't, you can click sooner next time.

07seventhclick.jpg

Once you've reached the bottom of the final obstacle, you'll get the notice in the corner again.

08eighthclick.jpg

Have your cursor ready to click so that you end up going to where the red flag is in the picture below.

085eighthclick2.jpg

As you approach the position you clicked, deftly click on the stepping stone to start the next round.

09ninthclick.jpg

That's it.

Credits go to Tread66 for sharing the technique he uses. Also to Pokemama for the thorough guide writing guide.

Please note, not everyone uses energy pots. They are used for constantly running for the best xp/time ratio. If you choose to use them, the only place you can drink without interrupting the technique shown is whilst running from the bottom of the rope slide to the start of the course. You can take up to two doses before reaching the stepping stone.

EDIT:Sorry about the pic probs :oops:

No comments about my monkey will be appreciated. Thanks for reading. :D

Don't follow me. You might not make it.

All your accounts are belong to us now.
If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator

AHHHHHH WHERE ARE THE PICS?????

they are not loading #-o (Just like everyone else said..)

ok, this guide is....ok to say the least. The tip about when to drink the dose was good, and the camera angle would be nice if the picture loaded, but most of the rest is knowledge you gain from going through the course once.

Ok guide, but needs expanding. Atleast some info about how much xp per hour, maybe with and without potions

63herb3-1.jpg

Rofl. My chair has a fridge, a cooler, a toilet, a shower, and a barbecue bulit in.

Hey, I may have quite Runescape, but I just bought an XBOX 360 and play way to much COD4 with the Gamertag Lava Mage

It might be a good guide, but you need to learn some code first.

The best code for pictures is:

[img=put the url here]

Also, when you upload your pictures, do not check the first box but do check the second box. That will make them large and actual images, not links to the real images.

It might be a good guide, but you need to learn some code first.

The best code for pictures is:

[img=put the url here]

Also, when you upload your pictures, do not check the first box but do check the second box. That will make them large and actual images, not links to the real images.

I did that and it didn't work. that's why I reverted to the small pics. <.<

Don't follow me. You might not make it.

All your accounts are belong to us now.
If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator

lol it took me about 5,000 laps to learn this much about the camera angles; maybe im just slow

the pictures worked fine for me, and if i hadn't already been training agility on this course for 2 months i might even have learned something useful. good stuff

btw, you can get off one dose between the skull slope and the rope, although it does make you have to click the rope twice

racistmodhq9.png Racist Mod (may or may not have been taken out of context)

Figuring out what to put in my signature just takes too much work.

If your still reading this, your a noob.

lol