/\ Jonomb0's Blog For 80 Range + Fire Cape��â�š���¤

Pm me or come by and have a chat with me if you got some spare time =)

Nice work lendel you owned me but i couldn't really play for two days but you still did well

Progress Today

Day1 :Well it's a new day and i'm going to buckle down and get some good experience no guitar or bass just gonna concentrate on lvling

well today i've gotten lots of t trails so i havn't got much exp but i got a sara kite so i bought d bones for 55 prayer

Well end of the day not to much happened 50k range exp bleah but i got sara kite from t trail so i got from 49-54 prayer im aiming for 60 so im doing alright.

Day 2: Well im close to a lot of lvl hitpoints and range but i got clue and it's taking me ages cause i had to buy addy [] for first clue -.- took ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâý hour

Now i gotta go to trollhelim im just hoping for something good but ill get some levels today at least.

I got guthix plate from treasure trail that was alright went back and got a range level and a hitpoints level.

After that i got hold of a guilded altar and got from 54 - 56 prayer I'm out of bones now I don't need much more cash till I can buy 60 then prayer will be done.

Day 3: well I'm getting good exp so far i've gotten 100k exp 15k away from 77 range so it's going good i'm doing some slayer atm so i'm just changing it up

Day 4: i trained up to about 15k away from 78 range but had to log not much else happened

Day 5: i've been out all day so i havn't been able to train much but i got 78 range it was lots of fun getting close to the 80

Day 6: I havn't played all day but i got back on at about 5:00pm and did a bit a of fletching then im going back to training i got one slayer lvl

Day 7:i've slacked off a bit so i knocked my self back in and im hardcore training and i got 50 slayer , 77 hits and 68 mage from barrows today so far

Intro and Stats

Well i've got three weeks off and I want to get 80 range and a few other things as well.

Here are my stats

statswq4.jpg

Pretty average well I hope by the time i'm done i should be 80 range

The reason I am getting 80 range is because i want a firecape so I will also train my prayer up a bit.

I will be training at hellhounds or firegiants. I will be training at hellhounds in hope of a treasure trail for some good loot so i can pay for crystal bows and potions (because im really poor =( ) and fire giants because of good experience and drops as well.

Outfits

Range Training

rangetrainingoutfithd9.jpg

Goals

well here is the official goals area

Key x = completed / = not completed

Range:

Jonomb0

jonomb0.gif

Lendel2000

lendel2000.gif

Well as I me and lendel2000 are racing to 80 range it will be a good race

Where I am training range now: Bloodvelds world 99

Prayer 49/54/60

Fire Cape: /

Full Guthix d hide: x

Crystal Bows for fight caves: /

Potions for fight caves: /

Level Up Pics]

78rangecroppedwd5.jpg

77rangecroppedug1.jpg

76rangecroppedgi3.jpg

76hitscroppedyj8.jpg

Treasure Trail Drops And Monster Drops

I will post all good treasure trail and monster drops here

Sara Kite

sarakitecroppedql7.th.jpg

Straight after sara kite ( a guthix pl8)

guthixpl8croppeddt4.jpg

Donations and Help

Well I'm not asking for donations but there always nice I will post them here and someone to talk to while training is always nice so if you've got some spare time drop by and have a chat or pm.

Special Thanks To

Pokemama for chatting while im training cause it does get boring

jonomb0.png

Barrows Drops: Guthans Helm, Dharok Legs, Ahrims Hood

Thx just remember i'm trying for a firecape as well not just range =)

And lonk the exp is the same as getting from 1-70 again so like 750k exp thx for the encouragement :D

jonomb0.png

Barrows Drops: Guthans Helm, Dharok Legs, Ahrims Hood

Good luck with 80 ranged (shouldn't be too hard :D ) and getting a fire cape (I haven't realy even thought about trying to get one yet :uhh: :shock: ).

> SELECT * FROM users WHERE clue > 0;

0 rows returned

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

There are only 10 types of people

in this world: those who understand

binary and those who don't.

This statement is false.

$DO || ! $DO ; try

try: command not found