Pixel sig for sale

Jdprs

I would buy if u changed sum stuff. The archer needs green hair and should bea little shorter and the rune man should have an arrow in his chest. I would pay 8k and 3 more k (roughly) in items. Thank you. oh and i can pay today if nessicary. oh and archer shouldn't have facial hair

Yes... thats what you do to make good pixel sigs.

Ask anyone who makes real pixle sigs (not any of those brushed sigs or whatever)

It takes about 5-8 hours to make a real true good pixel sig

Oh sure, you made it pixel by pixel, explain to me then why do you have such sloppy black lines eh?

tipitsigte0.png

I dont know if i can do this but.. bump(please dont get mad at me if this isnt aloud)

Bumping is alowed as long as when you bump its at the bottom of the first page, on the second page, or further. Do yes it's allowed, but do not bump it if it's only 3 down on the first page.

panoramiadk9.gif

Yes... thats what you do to make good pixel sigs.

Ask anyone who makes real pixle sigs (not any of those brushed sigs or whatever)

It takes about 5-8 hours to make a real true good pixel sig

that doesn't look like 7-8 hours, no offense. it looks a little bit bland.

Sorry guys but.. i think this topic is going anotherway that the guy who started this want :) he got a bit some NOT INFORMATICLY things on his topic.. i think 'we' should stay on the subject -> what he writed on his topic :) hehe.. only doing this because i was reading about something else..then the subject.. :D

lol if you did that pix by pix..you have WAY too much time on ur hands...theres way to many spots where its jus 1 color to be pix by pix. needs more shading and the guys look sorta strange...also the axe shouldnt be exactly lined up with the tree like that :lol:

supdarklinkel1.jpg

I am not flaming, just making you to think.

Do you think that you deserve 150k for it?

Do you think that you would pay yourself 150k for similar?

What do you think, do other people think like you?

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?