��â�š���«L�������©ndel's blog��â�š���» Cya in 5 months tipit <3 (

good luck, i to am going for 99 range, im currently at 86 almost 87. I would suggest training at ogres, they r really fast. When i get bored there tho i go to greater demons, i earn back some money there. Ive gotten 4 rune fulls already, its not great but its better than nothing. Hope to see u training some time and gl

madugatg5.png

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Goodluck man, Come visit me when you get a chance :)

Untitled_zpsrs1nv3dr.pnginstabadge_zps761d5351.png

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)

gl mait ;) :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:D Ur Mum. :D

:P [80/99] Fletching :P

Check out my blog! click ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâûÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâûÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâû Here ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâëÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâëÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâë

barrowsmfmcape,Ukie69.gif

Ukie69.gif

When I "memberize" I will donate the Bronze and Iron arrows I am going to make for fletching xp.

Good luck on 99 ranged, I'm trying to get to 99 firemaking, only 71 atm, about to buy 8k maples to burn. I will make a blog soon I think.

I will be making about 2250 Bronze arrows and 3750 Iron.

a98c6df29b.png

Hey man thanks for posting on my blog :mrgreen: . I wish you luck on all you current and future goals including 99 range. I will be checking in periodically to see how its going :)

p.s. i dont know much about range im only lvl 76 but in my personal experience and from what ive heard from friends fire giants are the best thing to train on at any level

X_jiga_x.png

^Blog Link In the Sig^

Hai odd!!

Thx alot!

Beebel - hold the bronze :P but thanks alot! add me in game if u like

Hey jiga :) - fire giants are good, but velds are great and not well known, (120 hp, low range def) Thanks though!! feel free to add me :D

Almost 80 folks!!!! :thumbsup:

sig2dl4.png

Click for my blog ^ :)

All tipiters feel free to add me! Always looking to meet someone new.

w00t!

80cm5.gif

Got a while ago!

Went non memb pking after, like 4 of us!

LECRABE!!!!

DUDE!! u missed out!

As soon as u went, full rune kill!!

i got 3 more rune kills solo/with a friend after durza/gee went off too

sig2dl4.png

nice work m8 sorry i couldnt come to level up i couldnt get on all day

I havn't been able to play 2-3 days we were racing so you beat by quite a lot im still sitting on 78 range

jonomb0.png

Barrows Drops: Guthans Helm, Dharok Legs, Ahrims Hood

Wellll.. if you really look at it, it wasnt much of a race as you couldnt play, i'm sure if u had played, it would have been close, you might have even won :)

So just waiting until you get 80 to come to that partay! \'

sig2dl4.png

Gee:Post the pic!!! you know what im talking bout

owen: Thanks! i might try, but im not realy @rsed.. what u think is a good range level to try assuming ill be @ 54 pray? Btw u got a blog?

Arrow: Thanks alot too! You got a blog?

I'm off for tonigt ppl, wont be getting on tomorrow, try to keep bumped plz!! ty

100k from 81 range! w00t lol

G'nite tipiters :)

sig2dl4.png

Uh. You should exchange your black cavalier with a god coif. 7 range bonus (robin have 8 - third age 9), and costs 150-200K.

Also, change to greater demons on lv 80 - have 100 telegrabs in inv, and telegrab the rune helms, d half shields (Possible - i got one when i was doing slayer there) and clue scrolls, and other goodies.

The ones you should do is caged greaters in ogre enclave - 5-6 in 1 place which cant hit you.

Good luck, also going for 99 range myself. Was 87 yesterday, 90 (20K from 91) now, using the red chinchompas :P.

Thanks. I do have a god coif in my bank, ive just always liked the cav better.. anyone know the price on 3a coif?

As for training.. I made a deal with lecrabe.. and my 81-82 training will be at those gdz, and im fine with arrows.

Thanks vfor the suggestions

sig2dl4.png

80 range =0 wow

good luck with 99, i may donate some arrows soon :P

im getting thousands off the minotaurs

8724th person to 85 slayer on 17/02/07. 99 attck. 88/90 slayer

whips - 35+

dragon drops - 6 chains, 3 legs, 6 skirt, 2 med, 2 left halfs, 4 d2hs, 2 axes and 1 spear

bones2peaches.png

Hey dude, didn't know you had a blog... im signing it anyway :D

Have fun with range and switch to crystal bow and go to blue drags after you get to 180k it is much cheaper :thumbsup:

Jamje.png

null and void

At your range level, fire cape should be a breeze, there is only one factor to get in your way....

Can you prayer switch?

I tried for ym cape at around 83 mage and 80 def or so, 60 prayer. You can get to Jad easy if you don't be stupid and get to close to the 360's, but prayer switching is all it is, and that is why I failed. Anyways, I'd never really use my cape, accumulator is mroe practical while ranging, heehe. :)

Good luck at congrats with 80 range!! Heh, I still remeber all my lvl 10 jumps frm level 40 range.. good times \'

If you ever wanna range together sometimes, just ask! Plus I coudl always use another parter at KBD if i ever go, rare occasions

Picture2-10.png

So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

I can prayer switch very good actually :)

So maybe after 81 or 82, ill take break to craft the 20k ess i ahve into nats, to fund stuff 4 caves, and also to get agi up and get cbow :) thanks for the suggestion ::'

sig2dl4.png