F2p Range Spots

nickymissy

Want slow, but steady exp? Go for minotaurs, lvl 27 in the stronghold of security. They have 22hp each, but are unaggresive and there are plenty of them. And in the largest chamber, theres a fence u can use to shoot behind. And as an added bonus, they drop iron arrows, usually more than u use. So u can virtually train forever there!

Faster exp wud be white knights, not black because theyre aggresive. But their armor cud be a problem if ur range is too low. On the other hand, they have 50+hp, so ull get exp much faster.

If u dont mind losing arrows, u cud try shooting hob goblins near the crafting guild across the small stretch of water. Its possibly the fastest exp, but remember u lose a lot of arrows...

If u want drops, just range the miscellaneous dark wizards in the stone dolmen (or whatever it is) near varrok. They drop a ton of good runes, especially natures, and provide decent exp. U mite want to pick and uncrowded world though.

Life is a joke. Yeah, I don't get it either.

Other good areas include lesser demonds on crandor and also the castle guards near the wilderness.
I didn't think lessers on crandor were an option anymore due to the graphic update.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

Other good areas include lesser demonds on crandor and also the castle guards near the wilderness.
I didn't think lessers on crandor were an option anymore due to the graphic update.
why what happened?

truevamopcopynh4.gif

When I Have It, It's the World's. When I Don't Have It, The World Is Mine.

there are still some safespots behind rocks

natasa777.jpegavatar175ed1.gif

refresh to see another sig

F2p forever

I trained my ranged at lavamze lessers :-w

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

I have been wanting to raise my range and i need a good place where

You can use the Tip It range training guide to find good places.

I wont be attacked by other monsters (eg:ice caves) any ideas?

-I have 56 range

You have received several very good answers above.

I would add that you should cast a Weaken or Confuse or Curse

on the monster first to pull it over to your safe spot.

After it is standing outside of your safe spot, then begin to shoot it.

That way, all of your recoverable arrows are in the loot pile when it dies.

It makes getting your arrows make fast, easy, and safe!

If you pick up your arrows, then you can get about 4 shots

out of them before they are gone.

That can make a big difference when training.

The minotaurs are nice because they drop arrows.

The lessers on the top of Crandor Island are also nice because

they have a lot of HP and you can usually get them to yourself.

Hope this helps

there are still some safespots behind rocks

Oh, that's good news to hear. O:)

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

Faster exp wud be white knights, not black because theyre aggresive. But their armor cud be a problem if ur range is too low. On the other hand, they have 50+hp, so ull get exp much faster.

What range level would you say is necessary to make their armor a non-issue and them be a beneficial training spot?

truevamopcopynh4.gif

When I Have It, It's the World's. When I Don't Have It, The World Is Mine.

i always liked to range at hill giants, moss giants on crandor or lessers on karamja. Moss giants and lessers give pretty good drops for there level, but mossies or giants you get prayer exp along with it.

SmallBlog.jpg

xxv0lcomxx.png

Back From Being Hacked July 10th!

I've got 84 f2p ranged and I've checked very many training spots and here are the ones I found the best:

- level 82 ankous: good safespot, very fast exp, stackable drops

- level 53 ice giants: in the upper northwest corner they won't be able to attack you, They won't stand still there though. After 20 minutes when they've stopped being aggresive you can hide behind a rock where in the time before an ice warrior would've attacked you. Very good drops and free cosmic (3) spawn every minute. Although it's wildy, nearly no pkers come here and it's easy to escape.

The lessies on either Crandor or Karamja are slower exp than these due to much more competition from other players. Same goes for the moss giants on Crandor.

vsigcopyhj0.png

I've got 84 f2p ranged and I've checked very many training spots and here are the ones I found the best:

- level 82 ankous: good safespot, very fast exp, stackable drops

- level 53 ice giants: in the upper northwest corner they won't be able to attack you, They won't stand still there though. After 20 minutes when they've stopped being aggresive you can hide behind a rock where in the time before an ice warrior would've attacked you. Very good drops and free cosmic (3) spawn every minute. Although it's wildy, nearly no pkers come here and it's easy to escape.

The lessies on either Crandor or Karamja are slower exp than these due to much more competition from other players. Same goes for the moss giants on Crandor.

Good point sometimes its hard to actually get 1 mossie with 3-4 people aorund :(

61od7vn.png

nickymissy.png