Axeraider67 VRS. Dark_Kenny64 in a charechter contest!

axeraider70

kenny and i were on runescape a few minutes ago and were talking about a sig, we then ran into an argument and wanted to settle it with a contest, its me versus him in a charechter contest!!!

ill need atleast 3 judges, but everyone is welcome to post their comments!

try to make it as much c&c as possible, as the people who know me know i dont take burns that well.

GOOD LUCK KENNY!

girlsigfi1.png

axeraider70.deviantART.com

alright, now that we have judges, here are the scoring temps.

Smoothness: are the lines fuzzy or crooked in the wrong places?

0/10

Shading: was the shading proper in all the right places?

0/10

Charechter: can you tell what it is?

0/5

Overall Opinion: what do you think of it?

(no score)

Total 0/25 and multiply it by 4 to get the percent.

oh yes and one more thing, (except the opinion) you have to give a reason why you gave us that score for that catagory, dont just say

1/5, or dont say, 1/5 because it sucks ( :lol:), that wont help us in the future,

give us ideas for later :wink:.

:P

girlsigfi1.png

axeraider70.deviantART.com

maybe do some guy playing a guitar or something (e petatonial, maybe a C# chord or maybe a power chord- something like that) lol make him look like jimi hendrix well atleast make sure you can recognise jimi hendrix in it no background

unless you both already picked something out..

are you going to pick 3 judges..? i think that would be best if all 3 had long history of experience in pixeling (me and Xavier, that is your name right?)

good luck with in drawing :D

signature_1.gif

I'll judge.

OMG! I STARED AT YOUR SIG FOR LIKE 10 MINS BECAUSE I THOUGHT IT HAD ANIMATION!!!!!!!! BUT WHEN YOU LOOK AT IT... FOR SOME ODD REASON THE PART IN THE MIDDLE GETS BIGGER...

(also srry for caps)

I'll judge.

OMG! I STARED AT YOUR SIG FOR LIKE 10 MINS BECAUSE I THOUGHT IT HAD ANIMATION!!!!!!!! BUT WHEN YOU LOOK AT IT... FOR SOME ODD REASON THE PART IN THE MIDDLE GETS BIGGER...

(also srry for caps)

*stares at magia mortal's sig*

cant see any movements...

TA DA! only part that i can see that is really bad is text and that isnt judged so Ya! me9lz.png any ways i think i will let Quer_Skulll, misterxman, and Lord_Maras judge maby magia can jojn buy i havet see him post much.

p.S. Quer good to see u still are going at it i rember the days were i used to compete againt you, do u still rember me? :roll:

TA DA! only part that i can see that is really bad is text and that isnt judged so Ya!me5pa.png

Any ways i think i will let Quer_Skulll, misterxman, and Lord_Maras judge maby magia can jojn buy i havet see him post much.

Ok, i guess i let you judge :)

p.S. Quer good to see u still are going at it i rember the days were i used to compete againt you, do u still rember me? :roll:

I have good artistic judgement! Let me rate it, and I'll edit my post. Btw it's "Her" im a "she".

Btw (about my sig) that's the point, to create an Eye effect...did it all by myself :P

Kenny's Character

Smoothness: are the lines fuzzy or crooked in the wrong places?

7/10 : Some lines look weird in the sizes, like the mask, horns of the mask, the knees are a bit big. The other char looks fine.

Shading: was the shading proper in all the right places?

6/10 : Looks like gradient made (don't know if it is) and the shirt doesn't have shadows, it's all plain, it should be like (how to say in english)..it should have wrinkles, it looks too plain.

Charechter: can you tell what it is?

5/5

I think both will have 5 on this one, it's ez points.

Overall Opinion: what do you think of it?

*It's good, but try to make them look more realistic, less square, and like I said, the thing about shirts and shadows.

Total 18/25 and multiply it by 4 to get the percent.

Percent: 72%

Judge: Aster (MM)

Kenny's Character

Smoothness:

8/10 : pretty smooth, there are few irregularities that i see

Shading:

5/10 : good in places,bad in others,he needs his chest more shaded so it looks like a chest, and the mask needs to be shaded better

Character:

3/5 -- I can tell what it is but the guy on the right looks like your looking at his back and his hands are facing at his back, the knees and shoulders are kind of messedup and he has no pectorals, and the mask is flat looking-the guy on the left looks fairly messed except for his face and arms (no pectorals though!)

Overall Opinion: sorry for the bad score but your characters need some improvement like I mentioned above

Total 16/25

Percent: 64%

RSN - Sirlaser [ Private Chat: ON ]

~~115/120 Combat~~

Leader of Exile [X]

>> Click to Enter EXILE <<